Ass

Daki was getting pissed off while you were busy staring at her ass while dodging those attacks. Then you realized she was 13. THIRTEEN?! NO. OH HELL NO. You stopped staring at her ass and stared into her eyes. She saw your sudden expression change from one of dumbness to one of laziness and boredom. She looked even more mad.

"AM I BORING YOU?!" She screams. You look at her even more bored.

   "NO FUCKING SHIT YOU'RE BORING ME!" You screech right back at her. She looked offended. "What did I 'hurt your feelings'? WELL YOU CAN SUCK ON A PIG DICK BITCH!" You snapped.
You decide to do the most idiotic decision ever. You get behind her and...

CHOP.

Her hair descended onto the ground and her body went to ground and she stared dead at you.

  "OH WHAT NOW?! ARE YOU GOING TO CRY FOR YOUR BIG BROTHER GYUTARO AND WAIT FOR HIM TO SAVE YOUR USELESS SELF?! I thought you were supposed to be strong. Morning's coming soon so I'll dump you in your grave soon,don't worry. Either ways,if you call for your brother,it won't matter. I'll take this seriously. It's unbelievable how you haven't even laid a scratch on me. If anything you're the maggot,the disgusting maggot that can't even beat a human who's just some loser that can barely live. A human who's parents couldn't give two fucks about them. And I thought you were strong." You announce. She started to cry. Oh not again.   
"Goddamnit! Are you fucking crying?! Oh,you're a crybaby? Hm? What now? Gonna go save yourself and get away from me or cry your ass off just because I chopped off your head? I'm a BASIC HUMAN. I BARELY KNOW HOW TO DODGE. ITS NOT THAT GODDAMN HARD TO HIT ME." You hiss.

"ON-" you beat her head into a wall. Over and over again. Then you threw her and her body into the trash can and sealed it tight and carried it. You just put an uppermoon in a bin. What. Were they weakened here? If so then this might be actually good. You might not have to suffer. You carried off the bin to the lake. She would burn and drown all at the same time. You dumped her in there. At least she wouldn't bother you for some time.

Well at least....

Her brother wouldn't come and bug you right?