You what.......?

Cover page credit - CrystalCastleO_o

Pete's POV:
I returned back home from my part-time job. I didn't have any energy to cook so I brought a parcel from restaurant while coming. I got fresh and then moved to eat the food. I sat on the couch and began to shove the food in my mouth. Even after having my favourite food in front of me, I was still finding it hard to eat.

I finished the food and returned back to bedroom. From the blood moon night, I was always sleeping on one side of the bed. I always wished that he might return and the next morning, I might get to see him sleeping next to me.

I closed my eyes trying to catch some sleep. But no matter how much I tried, I wasn't able to sleep.

Days passed by, it's been more than two weeks now. I got up at usual time for college. I got fresh and then moved to cook breakfast. Once I was done, I returned back to bedroom to get changed and then grabbed the bag before walking out.

I plated the breakfast and sat down to eat. I just had two spoons when I started to feel nauseated. I immediately rushed to bathroom and emptied my stomach. I am feeling so weak right now.

I cleaned my mouth and returned back to finish the breakfast. But then, I couldn't even bear the smell of it. It wasn't rotten neither spoiled yet I was not able to eat it. I grabbed the plate and placed it in fridge and walked out of the house.

When I reached college, Can was already waiting for me. "Pete!!" Can screamed and immediately rushed towards me. "What happened to you?? You look pale!!" He spoke in concern.

"Nothing... I just happened to feel nauseated. May be because I am not sleeping properly these days. I should better take some more rest." I replied. "Are you sure it's not something serious?" Can inquired. "Yes Can... I am fine..." I assured.

We walked back into the class and sat down for the lecture. I didn't have much trouble since I have not eaten anything but then my tummy began to grumble.

Once we were done with lecture, I insisted upon having something. We were walking in the direction of the canteen to grab some food when I started to feel dizzy. I tried to keep up but stumbled upon something.

Even before I could fall, Tin hurried to catch me. But then, something inside me began to repel him, to push him away, as if screaming to me that he is threat. I began to feel scared and nauseated again.

"Stay away from me!!" I yelled while pushing him away and running in the direction the bathroom. I again emptied the remaining contents from my stomach.

I was feeling so tired that I couldn't even walk. Somehow I managed to drag myself out of the bathroom while trying to hold myself up.

Can rushed towards me, anger and concern reflecting at the same time. "Pete, what the hell is wrong with you? Why did you shout at Tin? He was just trying to help you." Can began to accuse.

I was not even able to say a word but then, another voice said something that made the ground beneath my feet disappear. "Can, it's not his fault.... His body is adapting to the new changes." Tin spoke.

New changes?? What was he talking about? "What the hell are you talking Tin?? What changes??" Can asked. "Can, I never thought you could be this dumb. Haven't you noticed his smell?? It has changed!! It has a whiff of something else mixed with it." Tin spoke.

"Pete, are you using something that is trying to mask your scent?? Is it because of your mate?" Can began to question. "Can!!! Before asking questions, help him get to Canteen... He is weak and he wouldn't be able to walk. I can't help him in this condition because his body will repel me." Tin spoke.