7

Today's biology class was like a second hand embarrassment for Mr. Jeon.

Thanks to my amazing classmates for that....note the sarcasm too!

_

Soon all the classes ended, which means its finally the time to go back home...yayy!

I am tired now, obviously it was going to happen cause our P.E teacher made us run the whole ground thrice.

Now all I wanna do is just go straight to home and take a small nap.

"Let's go to the arcade!" Jennie, out of nowhere, came and started dragging me towards the entrance gate of our school.

"Hell no! You still have the energy after running around the school ground thrice!?" I managed to let go her grip in my hand and folded my arms around my chest.

"Well...nah! I am hella tired now..." She dramatically sighed and flipped her hair "...But, if arcade is the place I'm going to, then its completely fine to me!"

"It maybe be fine to you but not me! I just wanna go home and sleep" I said in a whining tone.

"Fine fine...you go and sleep and Imma go to arcade with Lia, unluckily" She mumbled the 'unluckily' part but I managed to slightly hear it.

Lia is her younger sister and don't get me wrong..she is cute and adorable but annoying too. Jennie always calls her 'annoying kiddo', she really loves Lia as a sister a lot but obviously siblings can sometimes be pain in the ass. I can relate cause I have a elder brother.

"Have fun in taking care of Lia" I added a bit a sarcasm to my sentence and Jennie rolled her eyes at my statement.

Oh how I wish to poke those eyeballs.

"Whatever....meet ya later, bye!" She side hugged me before going to the entrance gate and walking to Lia's kindergarten which takes only 5 minutes to go by feet from our school.

I was going to make my way to my house when I felt my some water droplets in my skin and then I saw its raining and guess what? my clothes are drenched now...wow! nature hates me.

I quickly went inside the school building and my hands are covering my chest cause...my school shirt is white and now its drenched in water so everything is transparent.

Shit.

"Oh you're still here? Umm..I don't think so this rain will come to an end anytime soon so..let me drive you to your home, lil bug."