Doubts and more doubts... (Toy story 3)

Stretch: Wow, we all became human! Even though I haven't changed much, I still feel weird.

Sparks: I don't feel like a complete robot toy any more

Ken: And we're also more attractive... Or so I think...

Chunk: What's that thing in my pants?

Chunk said pointing to the bottom of his pants.

Twitch: Ow geez, I've never seen that before, what could it be?

Sparks: It's not a piece of weird sausage or something?

Lotso stares at his teammates and having his WTF face 🤨.

Lotso: Guys... Don't you guys know about sex members...?

They all stare at Lotso, they're more confused and Lotso explains.

Lotso: sex members are the ones humans have to do their urinary needs or to have sexual intercourse

Chunk: What is sexual intercourse?

Lotso: Sexual intercourse is sex...

All: Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stretch: I didn't think that disgusting weird shaped thing could give pleasure.

Ken: Lotso, not to be awkward but how do you know all that? 😏

Lotso: Past experiences....

*Flashback*

This Flashback is when Lotso was hanging out with Daisy. On one day, Daisy had to leave her stuffed animal alone to go to school. So sometimes Lotso was alone in the living room, even though he was doing his own thing, suddenly he saw that someone came and went back in his place. Who arrived were Daisy's parents.

Daisy's mother: Honey, we don't have the contraceptives and I have to go to the supermarket.

Daisy's father: It'll just be quick, baby, I promise.

Daisy's mother: Okay, just for a little while.

They start kissing and taking off their clothes, and so the whole sex act in front of Lotso, without being able to blink or move....

*End of Flashback*

Lotso: Yep... That...

(Me: It's really uncomfortable and weird to imagine that one of your stuffed animals if they were alive and watching you in your sex act or your masturbation act without you realizing it...)