Period

Date written: April 25, 2022
Date published: April 25, 2022
THANKS TOO: @thecrystaii
Word count: 556
// you get your period and Matt helps you

It was around 10 Am when you woke up to a really bad pain in your lower stomach. You looked under the blankets and sure enough, you got your period.

"Shit" you whispered slamming your head on the pillow. You then got up and hopped in the shower to clean yourself off. When you got out you hardly had the energy to put clothes on let alone change your sheets. It took a while but you ended up finishing it.

The pain was so bad you couldn't move so you decided to call Matt for help.

Bold: Matt
Normal: you
Hi baby what's up?
Matt can you come over please?
Yea of course whats wrong?
Well uhm.. I got my period. It hurts so bad I just want cuddles to make me feel better
Oh my gosh baby I'm so sorry I'll be right over. Give me like 10 minutes and I will be laying right there next to you.
Thankyou baby. I love you
I love you too y/n
end of call—
—time skip—
You hear the door open and Matt announcing his presents.

"Up here" you call from your room
You can hear Matt coming up the stares. This makes you really happy because he always makes you feel better.

"Hi baby" Matt whispered walking into your room taking of his shoes. You notice a beautiful basket in one hand and flowers in the other.

"Oh my goodness Mathew Bernard sturniolo what is all this?" You say sitting up in your bed.

"Just a few things I got at the store" he says sitting at the edge of your bed "I googled what I should get you to make you feel better on... that time of the month.."

"Thank you so much baby you are so sweet" you say pulling him on top of you into a hug.
"Y/n I don't want to hurt you." He says sitting next to you.

"Babyyy your aren't hurting me. It makes me feel better knowing you are here" you say inviting him in for cuddles.

He gets under the covers with you and turns on netfix. "what should we watch?" He asked looking down at you.

"Uhm bench warmers? I love that movie" you respond.

"Yes. I definitely agree." Matt says with an exited tone.

After about 10 minutes of the movie Matt whispers in your ear "I love you so much y/n I'm sorry you have to go through this pain. But I'm here if you need anything."

" I love you to Matt. Thank you for being here with me. It means so much that you care enough to come see me." Is your response.

Half way through the movie you both are dead asleep. Thank god for The Mathew Bernard Sturniolo and his very caring personality.

—end—

// HEY I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! I wrote this at like 10 Pm and am so very tired. VOTES ARE APPRECIATED BUT IF YOU CANT OR DONT WANT TO THATS FINE!!! I love writing these stories. Thanks so much to the person I put in the beginning for the ideas. You are the best<33. OK GOODNIGHT MORE STORIES TOMORROW HOPEFULLY!!