015

- Rina's POV

Ni-ki and I have made lots of good progress. I think he'll do fine on his upcoming math test.

We just start working on a new equation when we hear the door open. Jay and Jungwon enter the greenhouse.

Jungwon looks around the place with his hands in his pockets and says,

"This place is beautiful."

"Yeah. It took around 2 years to build and grow everything."

Jay says.

The two boys sit at our table and we all just talk for awhile.

"Oh right! Guys we brought Monopoly."

Jungwon says, setting the game on the table.

Ni-ki and I clear the table of our notebooks and such while Jungwon and Jay set up the game.

We have a competitive and fun game. And of course, Ni-ki won. After all, he is 'the master of masters of all games' as he says. What a joke.

While Ni-ki and Jay we're too busy arguing over Monopoly, Jungwon invites me outside.

"Rina, let's go somewhere. I have a cool place!"

I follow him out of the greenhouse and he takes me through the house and outside and around somewhere. I'm not sure where he led me to, but it's a very confusing path.

After some more walking around outside, there's a stone path. He leads me down there, and we're met with bright flowers and other lovely scenery.

"Jay gave me a tour. This is his secret garden."

Jungwon says, turning to face me.

We walk around the garden side by side, in silence. There are so many beautiful flowers and bushes and trees and everything. It feels like magic. It reminds me a lot of that café that Ni-ki took me to.

The more we walk, the more I feel like grabbing his hand. But I know I can't – I shouldn't. That would just make things awkward, so I don't.

I focus on the garden and the way it feels more magical because of the blue sky with heart shaped clouds. I wonder if Jungwon sees those clouds, too.

As we wander more, there's a pond and the most beautiful gazebo I've ever laid my eyes on.

I look into the pond. There are many colorful fish and there are lily pads that look like the ones from cartoons.

There's a white bridge to cross the pond. The railings are covered in flowery vines.

We slowly walk across the bridge. I spot a lovely white statue with white flowers surrounding it all over in the distance. I stop to admire it. Jungwon stands behind me, pacing slowly.

"I wish I had my phone right now. I could've taken a picture."

I say.

"It's a shame. But you can't catch the real beauty of this place on your phone camera."

Jungwon says.

"That's true."

"Guessing by how much you want to take pictures, you really like this place, don't you?"

He asks, still pacing slowly.

I turn around towards him and say,

"Yeah, it's peaceful here. A great place to wind down."

"It really is. Ah, how I wish I had the money and time and effort to make one of these."

Jungwon sighs.

"When I make one in the future, you will be the first to witness how-"

He suddenly trips, almost falling on me. His hands land on either side of me on the railing of the bridge to catch himself. He just pauses there.

"...beautiful it is."

He finishes his sentence while slowly looking into my eyes.

None of us move from this position. I'm in between Jungwon's arms and I don't want to leave.

We hold eye contact for a few seconds, and I swear I feel sparks flying all around us. The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy, and my heart is beating out of my chest. I just know my face is bright red. I feel a small sense of reassurance when I see Jungwon's face, red as a tomato.

"Uh, sorry. I tripped, haha."

Jungwon takes his hands off the railing and scratches the back of his neck.

"Let's keep walking. You seemed to wanna go to that gazebo over there, right?"

He says.

"Yeah, let's go."

The atmosphere becomes kinda awkward after that. We don't speak of it until we relax at the gazebo.

"Sorry about that, Rina. I tripped."

Jungwon says.

"It's fine. It happens."

I respond.

A few minutes pass, and we hear shouting.

"RINA! JUNGWON!"

We hear Jay yelling.

He comes into view and says,

"Oh my gosh, guys. We were looking for you!"

Ni-ki follows. They come and rest with Jungwon and I.

We sit and enjoy each other's company there in that gazebo until sunset. It couldn't get any better than this.

We're on the floor, Jay's arm is around my shoulders, Jungwon is on the other side of me and our hands are so close that I can feel the heat from his, and Ni-ki is rolling around on top of our legs.

"This sunset is particularly beautiful, isn't it?"

I say.

"Yeah. Very beautiful."

Jay and Ni-ki say coincidentally in unison.

We laugh so hard that we start crying. I stop and smile, appreciating the moment. It really couldn't get any better.