chapter 4

Tzuyu's pov

I was looking at the window with the view of our school field, not really interested at
listening to our professor. Even i don't want to i still know what she already talking about, i've known to be a smart kid here.

"Can anyone solve this sequence?" The teacher look at everyone but looks like they hate math as much as i'm bored listening to it. Its not really hard we just need to solve the Quadratic Sequence she had write at the board.

"10, 17, 26, 37, ?"

Everyone was avoiding her eyes and i was too bored to stand so i didn't bothered myself. As i look at Mrs. Seo, she was smiling looking at the back so i turn around seeing Kim Chaeyoung raising her hand. "It was new for me to have students who interested in Math except in Kim Tzuyu, i'm glad." Its been a week now and classes really started.

3^2+1= 10
4^2+1=17
5^2+1=26
6^2+1=37
7^2+1=50

I was looking at how she right the formula of the series and i was empress because it was right. Maybe she was smart, not all people can answered that equations.

"Well done Miss kim." Mrs. Seo had explain to everyone how to solve the series. I think no one really interested because everyone was not listening at all. I don't mind having someone smarter than me in our class, i was more glad for it to divert their attention on me, i don't want to be the center of it tho.

I just waited for the time to end because it really boring day, i just want to look at Sana's face the whole day but sadly she was in different year because she was older than me.

"Okay class dismiss, see you tomorrow." Mrs. Seo had fix her things and my clasmate had left already, we have our class at the gym for our physical activities, another boring subject again. I was prefer to sleep at the school field than running the whole gym.

I didn't barge to join in and just lay at one of the bench, closing my eyes and decide to sleep.

I wake up when the bell ring, it was lunch time and that was the time i'm waiting to see Sana again.

I'm not that excited but seeing myself almost stumble on the ground because of running makes me think that i'm being out of myself again. I don't usually do this but thinking of Sana's got interest on Dahyun makes me run my life off, i also had a problem towards her ex Chanyeol that now he still persistent to get Sana back.

But to my surprise no one was there in our respective seat, unnie's suppost to be there because they  had their early lunch than us. I disappointedly sitting on the vacant seat far from where we usually take. "Maybe i should sleep here, its not too crowded this day." I lay down and just close my eyes.

Its not really my day because i haven't seen the unnies and i'm not too closed with Chaeyoung-ssi to stick with her on our class hour.

+++

I entered in our house, i just got home from roaming around the village.

It was sunday and it was suppost to be our family time but Dad had to cancel because she have important things to do and to my Mom, i don't know where she is. She might also do her errands while Jeongyeon unnie was with Nayeon accompanying her. I don't know what with or what she saw in that bunny unnie to make her head over heels to that girl, for me she's not pretty at all. But i can't let Jeongyeon unnie heard it because she's going to kill me, even Nayeon unnie don't know her feelings but she still persistent to do her job as Nayeon unnies bodyguard just for the bunny to feel safe in her watch. I don't know whats on jeongyeon unnie, she was well known to be a girl crush but still hopeless inlove with nayeon unnie.

"I told you many times that i didn't know and how come you know that?" I heard shouting upstairs, came from Mom and Dads room so i rush upstairs. "Stop this nonsense before the kids arrived and heard you."