𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓪(𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓾) 𝔁 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

You were at a pool over by the butterfly spirits, soaking your feet after hours of running from a mysterious woman in a maze, the gentle melodic hums that echoed throughout the place were somewhat calming, but you knew you that you couldn't rest until you got to the pool. Not once did you see her, but you felt that it was better if you did not...Little did you know, in the shadows she was watching you.

She wondered how a human managed to get past her so easily. And so she quietly walked over to where you were sitting and sat down a few feet away from you.

You didn't notice at first

But when you turned your head, there she was; The mysterious person that was chasing you in the maze. Her presence was unnerving, but you were too exhausted to run anymore, you heard your mind screaming for you to run away but your body felt as if it were made of lead. Finally she spoke to you.

-"Hello, human".

You didn't say anything. The woman chuckled at your reserved personality .

-"Oh my, you must be so drained from all that running around".

You finally responded with a small nod, cautiously. Why would you trust her to not kill you? After all, she was the one who was hunting you throughout the maze...The woman smiled, and then turned her head to face you. You gazed into her pitch black eyes with small white pupils, they were quite unsettling to look at but somehow enchanting...You relaxed your body a bit.

-"Come, I will take you to a place where you can rest...and then we'll talk later"  

You were in no place to argue, after all you were at her mercy now. Nevertheless, you agreed with another small nod. She got up and walked over to you. Then picked you up bridal style and began walking somewhere. After a few minutes she began humming again, it was the same tune that you heard before, a calm and tranquil melody. As you listened to the mesmerizing song she was singing and the steady clack of her heels on the cobbled floor you slowly drifted off to sleep. 

In her mind, the woman found it quite adorable that you fell asleep in her arms like that, even when she told you that she would take you somewhere first. Regardless, she kept walking with you in her arms as a smile danced on her blood red lips...

𝐸𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣

A/N: Shall I make a part 2 soon?