Chapter: 1

—Fall of a Rose—

Prologue

—7 years prior—
Ruby was tricked and framed for a crime she never committed her so called friend emerald had set her up.
It was sub post to be a simple day out but when they visited a book store emerald had shot and killed the store owner and framed Ruby but because Ruby is so innocent any easily flustered she couldn't defend herself so when presented to professor Ozpin he was easily able to pick her apart and she wasn't able to defend herself and with glynda there driving in the nails to her tomb anything she tried to say to defend herself was shot down.

"Mrs, Rose.......I'm sorry but I can no longer have you in my school.....so I hereby expel you from beacon academy and you will be hereby prohibited from entering any other academy......and your also hereby sentenced to four years in prison..."he laid down his sentence and Ruby was shocked and when ironwood and some atleasian guards came into the room she knew he was serious.
She was brought out in handcuffs and was sent to a prison.

Ruby quickly had to learn and adapt in prison to avoid being eaten alive in prison though she did find a familiar face in prison one by the name of Neapolitan they teamed up to survive and Ruby later found out When Roman was caught by atlas after the Mountain Glenn  incident he sold her out to lighten his sentence and he also sold out cinder and the White Fang and when Ruby told Neo what happened to her Neo couldn't help but empathize with her.

Neo and Ruby quickly became quick friends and Neo trained with Ruby so she could fight off anyone in this prison and even taught her fighting style to Ruby and things took a vary unexpected change and Ruby quickly changed her innocent and carefree attitude was quickly changed into rudeness and violent behavior and after a year and a half of being in prison she became one not to be messed with in the prison with Neo's help the two became a two Woman gang or the queens of the prison anyone knew not to mess with them in the year and a half Rubys figure slimmed down and became more toned and Neo's training helped a lot and their relationship started to get more intimate.

2 more years passed and this is when Ruby realized no one she's knew has come to visit her which lead to her resentment towards her sister, father and her so-called teammates and friends started she grew to hate them for not trying to help her or even to see her from time to time the only person she had was Neo she could trust and she told her she'd be here for awhile but Ruby told her she'd vow to get her out no matter the costs and Neo gave her a tip another duo of criminals that she heard of while her and Roman were doing "Business"in Vacuo she didn't hear much about them because not much is known except their names Tobias Fate And Malcom Graves.

Another half a year passed and Rubies time was up and she gave Neo a final kiss and told her she would get her out but when she left the prison Tai-Yang and her sister Yang were there to pick her up and her anger flared and she punched Tai in the face knocking him to the ground and she stormed off she quickly got a taxi to the airport where she went to  Vacuo and that's where her new life started no one has heard from Ruby since she left prison it's as if she fell off the face of the earth for a whole year no one has heard from her but weirdly enough a new person surfaced the same time she disappeared a woman only known as Mistress rose and her gang"The Iron Roses" the first month this gang surfaced a massive bank robbery took place and two months after that a anonymous woman bailed another woman out of a vale prison and the two have not been seen since.

2 years after that The Iron Roses territory expanded and even expanded into vale where The Iron Roses new Main HeadQuarters was gonna be in the form of a club by the name of The Afterlife and Mistress Rose had made herself clear to be Known in the criminal Underworld as a Fixer a person in charge and any jobs that need to be done goes through her and any business also goes through her she quickly took over vale due to this. Mistress rose according to people who had or currently do business with her state she is a strong woman and lives by clear set of rules.

1. Her club is neutral ground no one is to cash a bounty (murder or kill) in her club anyone who does gets terminated on the spot.

2. She will hire anyone as long as she can trust they will get the job she wants done finished.

3.in her club she has strippers and it's clearly stated that you may not grope or touch the women if you do mistress rose will pull you into the back room and make sure you won't do it again.

Mistress rose is described to be a vary professional and surrounds herself with only the best guards Three of them are with her at all times she will not attend any meeting if they are not aloud to accompany her.
On top of her professional nature she's also described to be vary cold and dark