DEVIL TOWN.

━━━━━━ DEVIL TOWN

DEVIL TOWN ━━━━━━

DEVIL TOWN ━━━━━━

Scars are just another kind of memory.

      HAWKINS WAS MEANT TO BE A NORMAL TOWN.

   Small, idyllic, dead-end. The kind of town where high school sweethearts would settle, pop out a couple of kids, and grow old together.

   At the age of sixteen, Jules Shelley knew that Hawkins was far from normal. Only a few days after Hallowen, she was attacked by something strange. A creature with no eyes, no face, and sharp talons. Talons that shredded her skin and made her bleed. She was supposed to die that night, with its teeth clamping around her head and cutting off her lifeline. She didn't. Die, that is. She was left in the dirt, grasping for life and her blood staining her favorite sweater.

   From that day on, she was a shell of her former self. Changing her entire image to hide away the scars and trauma from the incident, becoming a social pariah overnight, feeding into the idea of what everyone has in their minds about her. That she was now a freak.

   Her senior year brings with it more trouble. It starts with spring break, an invitation to join the Hellfire Club in their last session before their mandated vacation. They're in need of an extra member to help defeat the powerful dark wizard, Vecna, and Dustin Henderson can't think of anyone more suited to their club than Jules herself.

   That one meeting leads to her getting involved with Eddie Munson, witnessing the horrific death of Chrissy Cunningham, and hearing clock chimes in her head when she gets distracted.

   To her, Hawkins was now a DEVIL TOWN.

sophie thatcher

sophie thatcher . . . 𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗬

fred hechinger

fred hechinger . . . 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘

𝐼𝑇 𝐼𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿 𝐼𝑆 𝑈𝑁𝐹𝐼𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺, 𝐼𝑇 𝐼𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑆𝐻𝐸 𝐼𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐿𝐷.