Diagon Ally

After a rather bumpy ride in the knight bus I was dropped off outside a small, dingy, old pub called the leaky cauldron. I flatten down my hair to cover my scar and enter the pub while playing the part of a scared child. as i enter the old pub, the man at the bar gives me a kind smile and asks, "hello young lady are you looking for your parents?" "no, the nice lady who came to the orphanage said i was called a muggleborn." i replied. the man nodded and told me to follow him to diagon ally. we reach a brick wall and after tapping the right brick i see something that looks fresh out of the victorean era. 'woah. the movies truely did not give this place justice' i decide to head to gringotts first so that i can figure out what i missed in the passed ten years and to get some money. as i make my way there i see people selling everything from robes to frog spleens and everything in between. i walk into the bank and head to the gobkin in the middle. i see that his desk says that he is named griphook and that he is inspecting a small pile of what look to be rubies. after about twenty minutes he finishes  and looks down at me "ah, hello, i must thank you for your patience, what do you need" i give him a small bow and say "hello mr.griphook, may your gold ever flow, i apologize if that was the incorrect greeting" suddenly everything goes quiet because little did i know but i had just done more for goblin, wixen relations in one sentence than had been done in the past hundred years. i look up to see the shocked look on his face before he snaps out of it and replies " may your enemy's blood flow, yes you did that correctly. may i ask what we could do for you?" at this i look down nervously for a moment before i respond."i would like to look at the wills of my parents as well as take an inheritence test please" he turns to another goblin and says something i cannot understand before signalling me to follow.

after around five minutes we reach an office where he sits behind the dest." please have a seat and let three drops of blood fall into the bowl infront of you." i take a seat before using my canine to nick my thumb, letting three drops of blood escape into the bowl. he takes the potion and pours it onto a sheet of parchement where i am shocked by what i see.

 name: Azalea Lily Potter

age:10

Date of birth: july 31st

ladyships: 

Potter

Black

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

Emrys

Pendragon

Pervrell

phantomhive

compulsions:

loyalty to APWBD

loyalty to light APWBD

hatred to dark APWBD

blocks:

75% core block APWBD

creature inheritance 100% (succubus) APWBD

wandless magic 100% APWBD

parseltongue 100% (100% broken) APWBD

10 others

mate: Tom MArvolo Riddle

as soon as i hit the part about compulsions and blocks i get pissed. i do not notice as my eyes start to glow and my hair seems to swirl around me. as i lose control the entire room starts shaking and cracks form in the walls as i hass out through gritted teeth" Get These Things Off Me NOW" before i calm myself down and turn backe to griphook who leads my to another room. i see a large rune circle on the floor and strip to my undergarmets before lying in the center. as the goblin healers start to chant i scream as white hot pain shoots through my body before i lose consciousness