~5~

SweetStrawberry: I have a very secret secret!

MamaLychee: Oho what secret?

SweetStrawberry: Where did daddy go i cant repeat this?

MamaLychee: He can backread. He told me that he has something to do. Something important with his job. It will be fine.

SweetStrawberry: aww man, i wanted to see his reaction live...

MamaLychee: You can see it in life after he comes home. You know as well as I do that he doesn't check his phone when he is at work.

SweetStrawberry: Hmmm. Okay.

MamaLychee: Now what did you find out?

SweetStrawberry: I found out my friend blackberry right?

MamaLychee: You mean Blackbell, but yes.

SweetStrawberry: When she was 2 years old she got a knife and started crawling around like a ghost!

MamaLychee: Oh my. That surely must have freaked out her parents.

SweetStrawberry: And they were watching a scary movie plus 3am.!

MamaLychee: Where did the girl get the knife? I am suspecting a prank from the maids.

SweetStrawberry: No one knows.. She doesn't remember and the maids were all asleep

MamaLychee: She was small after all. What a great scare they got. Wait is this the story that I heard about?

SweetStrawberry: What? Where!

MamaLychee: It was a couple of years ago there was a rumor spreading about an aristocratic family where they called a priest for an exorcism. It must have been when you and her were around 2. However no one knows about what happened for the family to call a priest. Besides that rumors died pretty fast too.

SweetStrawberry: I suspect a poltergeist came and possessed her!

MamaLychee: Oh Sweety, there are no poltergeists.

SweetStrawberry: Can you explain the chairs being thrown out of the open window at 3am?

MamaLychee: Honey did you ever see them move on your own?

SweetStrawberry: Yes!

MamaLychee: Sweety, I hate to break it but that was just something your father did to prank me. You know how much he loves sending something flying out of the window.

SweetStrawberry: Well then why did it move when he was dead asleep on the couch?

MamaLychee: There was a fishing sting aligned to it and a trigger that only would through them out when someone gets in. He explained it to me the next day and he was wondering who triggered it since it wasn't me. I am sorry you got scared by his prank.

SweetStrawberry: ... so it was only a setup..

MamaLychee: Yes and the banshee screaming was me pranking him in return. You see we have this prank war going on between us.

SweetStrawberry: Which side do I chose though...

MamaLychee: None Sweety. You stay where you are. We don't want to pull you in on our extreme pranks and between us if you are in the middle you can join both sides from time to time. ;)

SweetStrawberry: Yay... heh.

MamaLychee: See there are no ghost. There is always an explanation.

SweetStrawberry: Ahm, then why did I see a window break from a shadow person, whom when talked to dissapered?

MamaLychee: You must have been tired sweety and the window broke due to a stone that was thrown into your room.

SweetStrawberry: I swear there was no stone and it was lunch!

MamaLychee: Sweety shadow people only roam at night. So there was nothing to be worried about. You probably saw your own shadow and there was a stone. I found it under the table while cleaning.

SweetStrawberry: So you do believe in shadow peoples!

MamaLychee: I never said that but there is nothing to be afraid of them.

SweetStrawberry: You said they roam at night!

MamaLychee: Yes I did but that is something that people say around here. You will never know whose shadow you just saw.

SweetStrawberry: Actually the neighbor told me that they just chill in the shadows, so never go into broken down buildings...

MamaLychee: I would never do that. Now shall I pick you up? We can set up a prank for your father.

SweetStrawberry: Hmmm, how about instead we wait up and see if there are or arent ghosts! To prove it! Besides it's friday so no school tomorrow.

MamaLychee: If that makes you feel better.

SweetStrawberry: Make sure to text daddy and see if he has anything remotely poltergeist set up,

MamaLychee: haha oh Sweety he will never miss this chance. Now you concentrate on school and when you get home we can just rest and wait for the night. However you have to promise me to rest tomorrow.

SweetStrawberry: Promise!

MamaLychee: Now be a good girl at school and I'll make some pancakes when you return. Love ya.

SweetStrawberry: Breakfast for dinner heh!