chapter 13

and now as i heard my alarm going off, i knew it was officially prom day. i got and up texted ava to see when she was coming over. no response.

i left my phone upstairs and walked down to get some water. and then i looked over to the living room and there was cooper and ava, sleeping, peacefully and together. i sat in the living room with them for a little bit. but i got bored so i texted jack.

jack❤️

hey wanna come over ava and cooper are here and i'm bored 😘

ofc be over soon ❤️

jack came over for a little bit, or like 3 hours until cooper was ready and jack and cooper left and me and ava started to get ready.

we did basic but extra makeup and got our dresses on. i heard the door open and i heard my parents, avas parents and jacks parents all talking as they came through the door. and the boys slowly walking in after. me and ava got prepared to walk down the stairs and show everyone what we looked like. we opened the bathroom door and started to walk down the stairs. the boys jaws were on the floor.

we took some pictures and what not and headed off to the actual prom. it started off kinda boring and nothing was really going on. so we just talked to some people.eventually cooper and ava had wondered off to make out somewhere so me and jack decided to leave too. we got back to my house and my both got in the shower and just cuddled in my bed.

"i love you, just wanted to say that" jack said sleepily.

"aw jack i love too" i said back placing a kiss on his lips. that quickly turned into a make out sesh and that's pretty much how the night ended.