1.saware

There shaurya was standing in front of anokhi.

His heart breaking into pieces seeing her in this condition.

Moreover he is responsible for her this condition making him more guilty.

He saw in her eyes were showing what he never wanted to see for him.

The eyes which held immense love for him.

The eyes held Affection for him.

The eyes which Cared for him.

The eyes which showed she want to be with him.

The eyes which showed she want Live with him.

Sometime back.....

But now same that eyes is showing him.

Her disappointment with him.

Her heartbroken state to him.

Her anger to him.

Shaurya remembered how he took her here.

Anokhi ran from hotel heartbroken ahir and babli behind her she was about to hit by car but in time ahir saved her.

Ahir: dimag kharab he tumhara ye kya kar rahi ho tum ?

Anokhi didn't answered him she wasn't in her state of mind.

Babli held her hand in her.

Babli: nikki tu thik he ahir ise room mein lekar chaliye meri madad kijiye.

Anokhi: nahi nahi mujhe nahi jaana vahan.

Saying anokhi removed her hands from babli.

Anokhi: aur kisise baat nahi karni door please door raho mein.....

Saying she stepped back but babli walked towards her and cupped her cheeks.

Babli: nikki meri jaan meri baat sun , itni door to aa chuki he aur isse jyada kahan door jayegi ?

She tried consoling her but to her dismay anokhi jerked her hand ran from there.

She was running lifeless on road without having any sense at the time she was again was about to hit by truck.

But two strong arm pulled her and take her in his embrace held her close to his heart in tight grip.

Anokhi felt sense of calm wash over her for sometime she buried her face in his chest and let her be there.

After sometime shaurya broke the hug when he felt anokhi is fine nothing has happened to her she is safe.

Shaurya held anokhi by her shoulder anokhi still not in her senses.

Shaurya: ye kya kar rahi ho tum anokhi,aise road par Kyun bhaag rahi ho agar tumhein kuch ho jata to ?

After hearing shaurya's voice anokhi came to her senses.