Team 7B's wrath

No One POV:

"Y/n."

Everyone was frozen to what happen. Hearing Sakura's scream and seeing her face.

It was red and purple, it can look like her face was peeling off. But what caught me was Y/n.

Was this the Y/n that they thought? 

Seeing how under the smile that sends a gentle tone to people, only to then see a smile of death. His eyes were green but then it was red, how? He even has wings that he uses.

Naruto froze as his eyes widen, seeing a flashback to when they meet before becoming friends. He called him a freak. 

He hear how his smile dropped from hearing. Even on a mission, he fled from hearing what Sakura said to him. 

He thought of something else, Y/n coming one night with his blade.

"You want a freak, I'll show a freak~"

One thing that caught him off was within him. Inside it was like a smirk in him, enjoying seeing Sakura fall but seeing how Y/n put up with a fake smile all the time.

Then it clicks, if he put a fake smile on Sakura, has he been doing it to him?

Kakashi is seeing multiple flashbacks. He can now see Y/n as Shinobu.

Seeing his eyes and smile, his talk from describing the punishment. If Y/n had already been like his father the entire time, then what else could he be hiding?

Haku was shocked to see this. However, he felt nothing at the same time.

He has faced death multiple times as well as being the cause of it. But the only thought was Y/n, he well knew of poison as to living and exploring little of the house, he caught the journal and know some poisons.

Zabuza was smirking, he enjoy it like a show. Seeing how Y/n snapped and show his true color. Or to be more literal his other side. 

The one that Y/n bury under his smile.

Gaara was shaking... but it was not from fear.

His mouth was twitching as his breathing was getting a little worried. The sand siblings notice and were nervous.

"Sorry about that."

They turn to see Y/n smiling but a weird one. It looked tired and not like the sadistic that he just did and not his sweet loving side. It looks tired.

"Ah~ I guess I got a little overboard. I would've used something weak but I was all out." Y/n sigh. He still had his kunai in his hand.

"What kind of kunai is that?" Haku asked. While watching he was curious ever since he notice Sakura getting cuts.

"It's from my father. These kunai have a special drug in the blade that will give the poison a bit of a "boost." Think of it like steroids."

He put them away carefully as he was standing next to Haku and Zabuza. The other Shinobis were clearing everything away before the next match is about to start.

"Now, we will begin the match."

The screen lighted up as the people were now nervous. Seeing how intense the matches and how versatile the opponents are, everyone was being prepared.

"Haku Yuki vs Ino Yamanaka"

Haku nodded to himself, "It seems that I'm up."

Zabuza nodded in agreement while Y/n patted his shoulder. "Good luck!"

Haku smiled before coming down. Ino was making his way down. 

 Ino would be lying to himself if he said that he wasn't nervous.