The Power of Wind and Shadow

No One POV:

"Winner is Haku"

Haku nodded as he released the Jutsu Ino and fell to the ground unconscious. It was then that medical shinobis came and carried Ino out as he looked cold from being trapped in the ice for some time.

Haku made his way upstairs as he was greeted with a jump hug. "That was so cool! Was that a new Jutsu?! I saw you use it once!"

It was Y/n as hearts were floating around him and stars were gleaming in his eyes.

Y/n fell to the ground as Zabuza chopped Y/n's head. "Let's go," Zabuza said as Haku nodded before carrying Y/n. 

"Also..." Haku turned as Zabuza smirked at him, "That was impressive."

Haku was shocked by the sudden compliment, "T-Thank you, Zabuza-sensei."

Kakashi and Naruto watch them interact. Kakashi was glad that they were doing better and how well they were in changing their ways. 

Naruto was glad that Haku no longer consider that he was a tool that can be used so casually. Though...

'GAH! Why are they getting so close to Y/n! Why can't Sasuke be with them and I can have Y/n!'

He was then realizing how casually they were being around Y/n and was not feeling good about it. Especially after seeing Y/n hugging Haku when in his mind he sees him getting hugged by Y/n as he praises him.

'You're so awesome Naruto! So strong too! I can already see you becoming the next Hokage!'

Naruto then felt a smack behind him as he turns to see Kakashi looking at him. "Don't daydream Naruto. You have to be prepared for when you get called."

Half was true to what Kakashi said. The other half is that he knows that Naruto was fantasying something and see that Y/n was getting close to Zabuza and Haku, it was probably that.

Though Kakashi felt something...off.

It was a slight pain in his chest, it makes him so confused. The last time he check, he was perfectly fine. But seeing how Zabuza is being towards Y/n makes him feel the pain hitting his chest over and over.

Needless to say, he doesn't like it.

The screen light up as it shows to competitors for the next match. It selected the next match,

Tenten Vs. Temari

The two competitors came down as they were prepared for the match. 'Seeing those matches made me all fired up!' Tenten thought as she was shocked from seeing the matches. However, she was mainly fangirling on Y/n's sword.

Temari looked neutral but he look up seeing Y/n as he look back at him. Temari smirked as he winked at Y/n. 'If Kankuro gonna makes a move on cupid, might as well join in.'

Y/n blushed as some caught the move and they all glared at Temari.

"Go Tenten! Do your best! Kick his butt!" Lee cheered, seeing how Temari made a move on his angel he want revenge. "There's no limit to the power of your youth!" Guy sensei also joined.

"The sixth battle. Tenten, Temari, come forward!"

The two walked over to each other and they glared at each other. "Begin!"

Temari smirked at Tenten as she notice and jumped backward.

They stayed for a while before Temari begin to speak. "Are you planning to wait out and see how I make my move? Let me just tell you, once I start my attack you'll be over in a second."