𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍

" सुन रही हूँ सुध-बुध खोके, कोई मैं कहानी
पूरी कहानी है क्या, किसे है पता
मैं तो किसी की होके, ये भी न जानी
रुत है ये दो पल की या, रहेगी सदा "

.

"baat karte hai na kuch der"

Hearing this Pramod sat beside her quitely. Looking at the mountains shining in the moon light he asked her softly "kya baat karni hai"

"Humare bareme! Khudke bareme ! Puri duniya ke bareme! itni baatein ki kabhi khatam na ho" Susheela said in her drunk voice.

"Toh batao apne bareme" Pramod asked her

"main toh mast hun. Main padhayi mein acchi hun, accha kama rahi hun, dad ke sath khub masti karti hun and unka business sambhal rahi hun, mujhe dance aati hai and yeah guitar bajaneka bohot shauk hai" she said twinkling her eyes.

"And tumhari maa?" As Pramod asked this she got sad.

They both sat without sharing any words for some time and then she broke the silence.

"I was 18 years old when she passed away. Birthday tha uss din mera and turning 18 means i was going to be independent. Bohot zyada khush thi. " She took a pause. Wiping her tears she continued " Mom meri favourite bakery se mera birthday cake laane gayi and aatein waqt she had an accident. We took her to the hospital, we tried our best but she left me. She left on my birthday Pramod" Susheela finally broke down into tears and Pramod hugged her tightly.

All these time he thought she was an open book but he forgot that it takes the equal time to read even when it is kept open.

"Ssh i am here" he said consoling her.

Soon she broke the hug and wiped her tears. Leaning back against a wooden bench "tumhe pata hai itne saalo mein maine aaj tak mera birthday celebrate nehi kia but dad hai na! Woh humesha mujhe kahi lee jatein the so that i can stay distract. Mujhe khudse zyada unke liye bura lagta hai. Even he lost his love, his wife but mere samne humesha khush rehte hai. He is the best and i am so lucky to be his daughter." said Susheela

"Really you are lucky Susheela "

"tumhari family kaisi hai" she asked him.

"Well meri puri duniya ulti hai tumse. Though main bhi ek lauta child hun but yaha woh pampering kaha hoti hai. Basically India mein do phase hotein hai ek insan ke life mein.

Phase one, the studying phase which will continue till you are employed. And the phase no. Two, which starts once after you get employed and continue till you die. The pressure to get married and to have kids. And once you have kids and you raise them, then your purpose of this life is done." She cluckled a little hearing his nonsense philosophy.

"So basically ab tum second phase ke mukhya seema pe ho? " she said with a smile

"aur mujhe yeh seema paad nehi karni hai maatein!"

They both laughed a little, a little more they talked. Like this the night went by healing the broken souls.

--------------------------×---------------------------

That's for the sixth chapter.

Hope you like it.

Do vote and comment!