Chapter 6

3 days later.....

"Zeon Katoroy!", "Present Sir!", Zeon shouted his attendence from his seat and sat down thinking how fast he reached to school just by running, this is pretty surprising, I traveled to school from by 30 mins, with a cycle but when I got this weird but op power and trained with it- *daily quests have arrived* -and now I reach to school by 10 mins by only running here and not in full speed either, I forgot to claim my rewards 2 days ago,
I got a new thing called obtainable named flash, which increased my attack speed by 25 per cent when I clicked use on it ,it was the day before yesterday, and yesterday I got an active skill called draining penetration just by practicing by smashing 8 boulders of my size, it increases my physical penetration by 40 to 70 percent based on my opponent's physical resistance but it takes my Vitality by 5 per cent every two seconds using this skill , it's a very handy skill I forgot how many skills I equipped, let me see, *active skills: Camouflaged sprint, blade rush, draining penetration, remaining active skill slots:0*, wow, it was 2 last time, does my active slots increase with my stats, well that's nice info. "So children today we will be learning history, starting with the 1st great ninja war, so open page 108-", let's see today's quest, *daily quests: defeat flaming tiger King, rewards: +8 to all stats, random skill*, what's a flaming tiger King, some kind of anime?, anyways I have to hear the lecture otherwise ma will kill me.

*1 boring hour later*

"So that's how the supreme ninja kabuto kagetane was defeated, so children your homework is to write 150 word paragraph about the mysterious Assasin hunter and-", "this is an official announcement from the school, elite teachers pls gather in the office, there are signs of Ozaru Arikage in area D, please report to the office", the announcement was heard from the speaker as sir Fugio left after threatening the children for homework, "who is Ozaru Arikage?", Zeon asked Kritika who was sitting in front of him, "You don't know? Ozaru is known as the world's most deadliest criminal, signs of his activity could mean a very big threat to the area." After some time another announcement was heard from the speaker, "elite Students, please report to the office with your trusted classmates, this is an emergency", literally after ten seconds, Kaizen Ishikawa entered the classroom, riding on a wind twister, "Kritika, Zeon and Aizen, come with me to the office", "Are you taking us to the emergency thing?", Kritika asked Ishikawa, "You are the only people in my intel who are strong so please join me". soon after that, all of them reported in the office, the principal, Arima Arikage, told them that a flaming tiger King, has somehow gotten out of his lair and is wrecking havoc in area A, he told them that the flaming tiger King uses awakened flame and has high physical and magic resistance, with hearing this the crew flew by Kaizen's twister to Area A, when they reached area A, they saw the huge flaming tiger, with a whopping height of around 50 feet, "let's see whose flame is stronger kitty, here I come!", "wait! Aizen, he is already flaming so he can't take flame damage and he has hight resistance so you can barely damage him with your fists, not mention they can burn away due to his flaming skin", Kaizen said to Aizen while pulling him back with his wind, "magic bullet!", Kritika shot it with her sniper but it seemed to have no effect on that monster, it looked in there direction and shot fire from his mouth, "look out, that can greatly damage anyone, it deals true damage so you can't take it whatsoever", Kaizen said while everyone dodged away from the breath, "let's see what I can do", *Godspeed razor blades equipped*, "but Zeon-", "don't worry Mr Kaizen, I have penetration", CAMOUFLAGED SPRINT. Zeon rushed towards the beast attacking him from different sides, it didn't even notice Zeon, ok then, DRAINING PENETRATION, then he cutted the beast again and again, it shouted in pain but couldn't see Zeon, "hydro: freezing Death!", Kaizen attacked the beast with his hydro move, freezing it, time to finish this, BLADE RUSH!, Zeon used blade rush in front of the tiger's face burning him away into ashes in the atmosphere. "that was so cool Zeon!", Kritika praised Zeon and hugging him tight, T..That's some...nice treatment after a hard battle, "guys, I think we have a bigger problem in our hands, it's.....it's....", "What do you mean brother?", Aizen asked Kaizen feeling a little scared judging his brother's face, Kaizen answered, "I JUST SENSED A PERSON WHO CAME FROM A HIGHER DIMENSION THEN OURS."