031 : Happy

Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Happy

"Does it hurt?" The nurse asked me while taking off the cast from my arm. I shook my head, it didn't hurt at all. It just feels numb and my body feels new to it.

"How about when I do this?" She started slowly stretching my arm straight little by little. "Uhm, no." I answered and we heard a crack.

The nurse gave me an amused smile while chuckling. "It's good that you listened to what I said about not moving it around too much. You won't need to wear a cast anymore."

Upon hearing what she said, I smiled and thanked her for that. She left the room and went back to her mini-office after. I turn my head to glance at Minho who's patiently waiting near the door, his back leaning on the wall and has both of his hands in his pocket.

The moment he realized that the nurse weren't around anymore, he excitedly ran towards the bed I'm in. "What are you so giddy about?" I asked him, with a soft chuckle.

"Nothing. I feel happy." He answered and held my right arm. "Is it well now?" He asked, eyeing on it. I nod my head and hummed as an answer.

"It felt like it's floating." I muttered, earning an amused chuckle from Minho. "That's because you didn't move it around for such a long time." He commented and pats my head.

I was about to speak when we heard someone entered the room. Probably another student that needs the help of the nurse that's why I happen to push Minho away from me -which I feel guilty doing so. I looked at Minho and I couldn't read his expression, making me nervous.

"Uhm, sorry for interrupting but- Minho?"

I soon realized it was his bestfriend, Pia.

She walked nearer to Minho and gave him a slap on the arm which seemed like a friendly gesture. I shrugged off my thoughts and looked away trying to make myself look unnoticeable but the odds weren't in my favor this time.