CB x Flame Princess: You're Good Enough

It was a normal day in the Fire Kingdom. Flame Princess was busy going through her basic chores of being a princess. Cinnamon Bun stayed and helped her. After the busy day, they both returned to their rooms. Flame princess, however, could not sleep so she decided to get a midnight snack. On her way down the hallway she heard a deep crying voice.

She peeked silently into the room to find CB crying on his bed. Is he home sick?

"Are you alright Cinnamon Bun?", Flame Princess asked as she walked into his room. CB nodded slightly but Flame Princess couldn't believe him.

"What's wrong?", she asked.

"I'm I useless, Princess?", CB said within sobs.

"No! Of course not. Who the hell told you that?", FP said as her eyes blazed red in anger.

Cinnamon Bun looked out his window at maybe flaming sky. The sun was just setting. "Sometimes.. I feel like I'm half-baked", he sniffed, "I'm not good enough for you, I'm not good enough for anyone!".

Tears began to run down Flame Princess' face and they quickly sizzled off. "Don't say that CB, your perfect the way you are!". Flame Princess sat on his bed and embraced him. The truth is, she has felt that way before too...

"I-I love you Flame Princess!". Flame Princess didn't answer but simply held him tighter.