In each others shoes

"Kim Dokja!"

"You-.....bastard sunfish"

Only words were heard as the entire area was covered in a bright white light and fog.

Kim Dokja left the company grounds with the pretext to complete a sub-scenario, which would give out a rare item they can use for the next main scenario. Noone in the company would let him go, since a certain man is known to be a suicidal bastard, only with Han Sooyoung poking Yoo Joonghyuk's side, until the handsome swordsman caved in, did the rest of the company breath out and finally let the two men go.

"Come on, calm down guys. It's just a sub-scenario, it's not like both of us together would fail it."

They did.

But the scenario itself wasn't one with a big reward, so the penalty should've been low. This being in both mens heads while they were trying to grasp what happened and analyzing their surroundings. The location didn't change since the destruction was starting to show after the fog and light lifted themselves. Neither were they hurt. Both tried to find each other in the chaos, when an all too familiar blue screen popped up in front of them.

[Sub-scenario failed....

calculating penalty: in each others shoes]

"What t-"

Dokja paused at the deepness of his voice. The voice that came out of his mouth was deep and raspy, one would immediately assume the owner of it would be shamelessly handsome and Kim Dokja himself knew exactly whose voice it was.

"Kim Dokja, yo-"

Kim Dokja slowly turned around his head to the sound of his voice when he looked into his own face. The fog lifted and his eyes recovered after that sudden beam of brightness and he was able to see his own face very clearly. His own face frowning like never done before.

Kim Dokja's eyes widened and the Kim Dokja in front of him did the same.

"We swapped bodies!"

-

-

-

-

-

-

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Han Sooyoung crouching on the floor while holding her stomach did nothing more but to make the Yoo Joonghyuk in Kim Dokja's body frown even more.

"Han Sooyoung, shut up."

"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH stop, cough, seriously stop, you're killing me, not in hahaha not in Kim Dokja's voice"

Yoo Joonghyuk was taking the unbreakable faith out of it's sheath while Kim Dokja put his scarred hand on his-er Yoo Joonghyuk's. The difference of hand sizes made Joonghyuk frown even more.

"So Dokja and Joonghyuk-ssi swapped bodies because of your so called unfailable sub-scenario?"

Jung Heewon said while calmly taking a sip out of her mug.

"Haaah, yes"

"You gotta say something to me?"

"I apologize for being a stupid self sacrificing squid."

"Pfffffffff"

As soon as the words left Kim Dokja's mouth, did Jung Heewon spit out the water and even louder laughs were coming from Han Sooyoung. Dokja just said all these words in Yoo Joonghyuk's voice.