The Red Diary

The simple, yet grand wedding of #MaAn was performed with all perfect rituals and ceremonies. The entire wedding made headlines in the leading newspaper.

These celebrations were accompanied by Malavika handing over the Kapadia Empire back to the rightful owner, Anuj.. However, as the GruhPravesh shagun for the newly married bride, Anuj transferred the entire business and all the properties on Anu's name, along with the ancestral jewellery his mother had left for his bride

#MaAn spent a week long Honeymoon in Mumbai and came back to Ahmedabad. It took them few days to settle down in the Kapadia Mansion and also resume their respective responsibilities in professional life.

As Anuj had taken over as the CEO of KE, he had to leave for a fortnight on international business trips for new ventures. He did share important updates with GK Kaka and Mukku, who would be with Anupamaa and help her in the new house. Mukku was assigned the task of managing the business in India, in  Anuj's absence.

Anuj had never kept any secret from Anu, be it personal or professional, except one. In his study room, there was a drawer which was always locked and only Anuj had access to it. No one, not even GK Kaka knew about the drawer and the keys. The only thing Kaka knew was that there were 2diaries kept in the drawer, both were red. One had all the shayris of Anuj, which at times he would keep on the desk unattended. However, there was another red diary that Anuj never left unattended and always kept it in lock and key.

One fine evening, Anu was just missing Anuj and decided to walk into his study room and spend sometime there. She was busy missing Anuj and trying to arrange the room and clean the place.

Suddenly, she noticed the drawer on his table was left open. Out of curiosity, she opened the drawer and saw two red diaries in it. Anuj, in his hurry to leave for airport, had forgotten to lock the drawer and left without realising it.

She opened the drawer and pulled out one diary, that was familiar to her. She had seen this one earlier in the old Kapadia House and knew that Anuj had stored her memories in the form of Shayris and the laminated red rose in this diary.

She went through all the shayris and was feeling proud of Anuj with every word he had penned and every emotion he felt for her.

She picked up the second diary, hoping even that would have some beautiful Shayris penned by Mr Galib Kapadia.

She was dumbstruck when she read the first page and tears started rolling down her cheeks as she went through the first few pages and got to know the real side of Anuj Kapadia.

While she was still standing there, reading through the diary, Anuj, who wanted to surprise her on his return, entered the room looking for her and hugged her from behind. She was startled and when Anuj turned her facing towards him, he was surprised to see tears in his eyes.

She showed him the diary and Anuj couldn't believe that the diary has landed in her hands and his darkest secrets have been revealed to Anu in such a shocking way.

This story is author's imagination, has no resembleance to any character, real or fictional. Please do not link it to anyone, as the reader is an individual personality with her own creativity and intuitions.