The Newly Found Love

Anuj couldn't believe that the dairy, he always wanted to keep it away from Anu, had unfortunately landed up in her hands. This diary had his darkest secrets, which no one knew, not even GK Kaka.

Anu, after reading few pages, couldn't believe the destiny and was weeping like a small kid. She couldn't believe the real identity revealed by the words inked on the pages.

She was upset and unable to accept the fact, so without uttering a word she just left for Bhavesh's house. She just informed GK Kaka and left with a heavy heart. Although, she did leave the dairy back in the drawer.

GK Kaka : Kab tak aaogi wapas, Beta?

Pata nahi Kaka, kuch samay chahiye apne liye.

Aisi baatei pata chali hai jo kabhi sapne bhi nahi sochi thi. Ab haqeeqat mai hui hai toh usey samajne ke liye kuch waqt chahiye.

After she left, Anuj couldn't utter a word and just went away in his room, closed the door and lied down on his bed, reminiscing the past, as if it was a movie plot playing in front of his eyes.

27 years ago, 23rd July, 1995, exactly at 10:03:15, for the first time he saw a girl clad in pink dress, with a high pony tail, coming upstairs on the first day of his college.

The sweet mild smile on her face took away his heart and he fell for this girl, love at first sight. He befriended her best friend Devika and got every news about this girl, Anupamaa.

When Vivek, a senior guy at the college, was found ragging juniors, Anuj bashed him badly and both landed in hospital. However, due to this incident, Anupamaa's mother got her married to Vanraj and this created more troubles in her life.

She was forced to give up on her education, give up on her dreams to be a dance teacher and had to take up household responsibilities. At the tender age of just 19 years, she became a mother and 3 years later she gave birth to her second son. She wasn't allowed to speak up, dream or even treated with dignity and respect. Infact she was ill-treated by her mother-in-law and husband.

On the other hand, Anuj had fallen for Anu at the very first sight and he couldn't think of anyone else but just Anu. He used to notice the minute detail of hers and check on her every movement.

When he got discharged from the hospital, he rushed towards Anu's house to ask for her hand in marriage. But when he reached there, he saw that Anu was dressed as bride and was about to get married to Vanraj.

Anuj couldn't control himself and left from there, teary eyed. He cried and sobbed for weeks at a stretch and no one could console him. He couldn't eat, drink or even sleep. He wasn't in his senses and would wake up alarmed in the middle of the night, scared and all drenched in sweat with fear.

He did not complete his education and in the middle of the terms, he left the college and forced his parents to allow him to move to the US forever.

Anuj had locked himself in his room and was just reminiscing his past and every word he had penned in the diary, that no one knew apart from him.

This chapter is just a built up of what is already known to the world . Have tried to built the plot for the upcoming chapters.