🍋- The pink vial?! (Ink X Dream)

Requested by: Insane_4_Anime

If this is cringe, tell me- Because I'm stupid and this is my first time writing smut/lemon so yea-

This one Ink's the top and that means he's tall-

Now enjoy this cringey ass oneshot-

Warning:
18+ stuffs

So skip if you don't like it-?

------------------------------------------------------------------

🎨🖌️Ink's pov:🖌️🎨

I've always thought to myself, how does sex with Dream felt like? I know, it's kinda akward to thought because he looks innocent and stuff but surprisingly he isn't THAT innocent as you think. He kept on swearing when he's mad, he sometimes make sex jokes but only at me- And god, I kept imagining him under me, moaning, begging for me to move more in him. That cute lemon threw away my pink vial but I bought a new one for 'special' accusations~ So I drank it and dear lord it was strong and I mean really strong. I was starting to lose control but be able to control some part of me.

'Now for some fun~' I thought to myself.

⭐💛Dream's pov:💛⭐

I was chilling in me and Ink's bedroom. Ink and me have been dating since years from now, probably 4 years? I forgot sadly- All I'm thinking is Ink because he's so hot for no reason, oh my Lord- Suddenly Ink walks in with a pink paint dripping out from his mouth and heart shaped at his eyelights. I think he drank.. the pink vial?! I thought I got rid of it so we won't have sex! Man, this guy could do anything and I mean ANYTHING he wants- Kinda the reason why I liked him in the first place-

He came closer to me and I just accepted my fate- He starts to kiss me on the lips(?) and I felt his tongue(?) at my teeth asking for an entrance. 'Maybe I'm ready for it?' I thought to myself and accepted it. He explore every part of my mouth claiming every part to his. 'God, he's so good at this, how does he even know this type of stuff. I mean I sometimes do some sex jokes but it's only jokes not real sex.' I thought to myself. Then he slid his hand into my body rub my ribs to make me summon my female ecto but I refused. I don't want to summon my female ecto because I'm so ugly and skinny.

I kept moaning in the kiss and he stopped, he teleports my clothes off and I was blushing hard because of it. "Summon." He said sternly "N-no-" I refused, then he starts licking my ribs and biting hard on it. I moaned loudly because of it "F-fine-!" I exclaimed. I summoned my female ecto and I looked really ugly. He probably hates me now but nope. "Gosh, you're so beautiful Dream~ We should've done this earlier~" He said smirking and starts to bite one of my boobs and squeezing the other one. Little moans was escaping my mouth. It felt oddly good for some reason when he stopped, I felt his finger at my pussy as I started to feel tears coming out of my eyes.

"Shh, shh sweety pie~ It'll hurt eventually~" He said with a soothing, calming voice so I trusted him, after a few minutes the pain goes away then he put 3 more fingers in me and starts to tear up more while moaning in pain. Well, Ink said it'll hurts eventually so it's ok I guess. After it stop hurting, Ink lift up my leg to his mouth and starts licking my pussy. He reaches his tongue deep into my pussy, his tongue were real big and I kept on moaning slowly as he licks every part of my pussy.

After that he lets go of me and kiss my skull "Mmm, taste like lemon~ Care if my dick taste some~?" He asked as he pulled out his 9 inches dick, I blushed madly and I nodded a bit "J-just don't be so harsh~.." I replied "Heh. Sorry darl, can't keep that promise~" he said. He put his dick on my pussy and starts teasing me with it, it cause me to kept on panting slowly. Then, he starts thrusting in me without any caution that cause me to tear up and scream in pain and pleasure. Then he starts going faster every minute. "inK~!! AH~ EVERYONE IS GOING TO HEAR US~!! AAAHH~" I moaned out. Yes, you might thought why in the name of hell is there many people there, it just me and Nightmare made a truce like 6 years ago and we all live together and stuff.

He just covered up my mouth and kept on thrusting roughly in me. He keep getting deeper until he hit my g-spot. I turned my head up and moans as loud as I can and all he does is kept hitting the same spot. "INK~ I'M~ AHN~ GOING TO CUM~!!" I said and gets closer to my face and said "If you cum first, we're going deeper~ But I'm still going to thrust in you ok~?" "PLEASE INK~ I'M CLOSE~!" I said as I sadly cummed and we both went silent.

🎨🖌️Ink's pov:🖌️🎨

Ah, Dream. He never listens does he? Welp, I feel sorry for his pussy~ I continued to thrust into him but faster and harder. Wow, Dream's cum made it such great lube to be honest. I've never been THIS fast before. Then I feel my dick starts to shake and cummed into him that caused him to scream. I pulled my dick out and panting heavily, Dream slowly passed out and cuddles me so I cuddled back and fell asleep.

..BONUS..

"INK YOU SON OF BITCH! YOU MADE MY BROTHER PREGNANT." Nightmare screamed while chasing Ink "I DIDN'T REGRET THAT!! HAHAHA!!!" Ink said.

Where's Dream?

He's with the murder time trio and Blue taking care of Dream's soul that has a little small soulling in it AKA soon to be Pallette.

The end :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah goddam didn't see that coming-
Well hope you enjoy this-

Drop some more request in the comments, don't be shy 😇

Now bye!!

Words: 1040