Chapter 1

Sofia loved her cat, Pearl. She always invited Ava and Madeline over to play with Pearl and sometimes they would play outside with Pearl. One Monday Morning, when they were playing outside, Madeline said "Let's get a drink." So they all agreed. Then, they went inside and drank some orange juice and ate granola bars. However, they forgot that Pearl was outside alone. Then when they came outside, Pearl was nowhere to be found! "Guys, did you leave pearl alone?" Sofia asked with her hands folded. "Um, yes?" Ava answered. Sofia sighed, and said "let's look for her." then they spent the afternoon looking for Pearl. Sofia told them that they have to find Pearl before Friday. "Why Friday?" asked Madeline. " Cause the cat show is on Friday!" said Sofia.  "Ok, We have to find pearl." said Ava. The girls looked around the backyard until Madeline shouted" I found something!" The other girls ran over and saw a small hole in the fence some foot prints on the other side of the fence. " It looks like some on took her?" said Ava. The 3 girls raced to the other side of the fence and saw the foot prints lead down the sidewalk. It was getting dark so the girls had to return home. "Oh well, I guess we have to continue tomorrow." said Ava, who was clearly tired. "Ok then, See you tomorrow girls." said Sofia and they went home. 

Thank you for read my story and don't forget to vote. Stay tuned for more. 😊