"Mr. Mumbles! I told you not to chew on guns!" - I opened my eyes. I didn't get shot..? I saw Blitz' cat running towards us with a gun in his mouth. The moment he got to us, Blitz picked him up and started talking to him. "Did anything happen while I was away? Are the kids okay?" - Mr. Mumbles made a muffled meow; he still had the weapon in his mouth.

Blitz started walking towards the building, but after a few steps he stopped and turned around. "Aren't you coming? I have no idea what to do with so many kids". I followed him, I wasn't sure if I should, but I needed to save those children.

We entered the building through the only working door. Blitz walked to a big door in the hotel, and opened it. In the room there were at least 35 children; most of them were asian, but I saw a few afrikan kids too; they were quiet, some of them were crying. When I looked closer, I saw that every one of them had some sandwiches and a few bottles of water.

"You saved the children from the explosion?" - I asked, I was really suprised; I don't know why I expected him to kill children after blowing up so many pedophiles. "No, I killed all of them and you are hallucinating becuase I drugged you" - He answered. I looked at him, I wasn't 100% sure that he was joking, I mean, there was a cat beside him with a gun.

After a moment of silence he looked at me and burst out laughing. "Okay, enaugh with the jokes, I'm going to take them to the police station" - I declared. Blitz just nodded trying to hold back more laughs. Honestly, I had no idea what to do. I wasn't even sure that this many children could fit in the station. "Can they speak english?" - It would be a bit easier if I could at least communicate with them. "I don't think so, they're from the poorer part of europe, maybe that's why they got here."

"Uhm.. I talk.. little english" - There was a brunette girl sitting on the ground close to us. I looked at her and held my hand out to help her up. She wanted to get up, but the older girl beside her grabbed her. "Mit csinálsz? Mi van ha ők is rosszak és megint elvisznek valami eldugott helyre? Tudod mi történt a Borival.." She spoke a language I had never heard before; all I knew was that she sounded really worried. "Hagyj már! Az egyikük rendőr, ne parázz már mindenen!"

She ripped her arm away from the girl's grip and stood up. "You bad? Where.. go you.. us?" - It was quite hard to understand her; she had a strong accent and didn't make sentences perfectly. Blitz on the other hand, looked like he got the hang of it faster. I had to go back to the police. I wanted to take her too, in case someone speaks her language, and then send some copers to take all of the children in.

"Can you come to the police with me?" - I think I just made her confused.. I am not good with kids, expesially when I don't even know their language. "She can't speak english that well dumbass" - Blitz turned to me then looked at the kid. "You come us police..?" - Somehow the girl understood this, she grabbed my hand.

When I started walking, the older girl stood up and grabbed the brunette's arm. "Én is jövök, nem hagyom hogy egyedül menj..!" - She sounded protective. I think she wanted to come with us. I wanted to go to my car, but I realized that Blitz had dragged me here. "How are we going to get to the station?" - I asked Blitz, he looked like he was looking for something.

I heard a car getting towards us really fast, then it came out from the woods and landed beside us. When i looked in the car I saw that there was no one in it except Mr. Mumbles, I didn't even realise when he left. Blitz opened the door, his cat crawled to the back and he got in the drivers seat. "I think it would be safer if I drove" - I said to Blitz while the kids were getting in the back.