pirate king

Izuku untied Melissa and brought her aboard there ship. Tsuyu called some heros and let them know that the pirates were on the island. Mineta made food for everyone as they went out to sea.
" Melissa it's good to see you again."
Izuku said as mineta gave Melissa some pasta and water with hearts in his eyes.
"Me aswell, when you were kidnapped I thought I never would see you again"
Melissa said confusing izuku.
" Wait kidnapped? I was never kidnapped I left of my own free will."
Izuku said
" what! But uncle might said you were kidnapped by some villian?"
Melissa said as izuku got pissed
"That bastered! He's trying to cover up what he and his family did to me."
Izuku said as the others look just as angry knowing his past.
"Wait what did they do to you?"
Melissa asked confused because as far as she knew everything was fine with yagi family.
"After I was diagnosed quikless, they all treated me like scum. Only shouko treated me like a human being."
Izuku said clenching his fist.
" im so sorry izuku."
Melissa said holding his hand as mineta cried blood because his captian was a ladies man.
"It's alright there was no way you could have known. Let's eat you must be starving."
Izuku said as Melissa stomach growled as she blushed in embarsment. They all laugh ad they ate the food mineta prepared. When izuku,shinso and Tokoyami started drinking Melissa became shocked. She was about to say somthing but Tsuyu whispered somthing in her ear making her laugh.
"So Melissa where can we drop you off?"
Izuku asked as they finished there meal.
"What?"
Melissa asked confused
" Well don't you want to go home?"
Tsuyu asked
"Well things aren't great at home for the moment."
Melissa said putting her head down.
"What do you mean?"
Shinso asked
"Well my dad owns a company, its the reason i was kidnapped and one of the major shareholders and board memeber is very against the quirkless. He puts a lot of pressure on my dad and almost took over the company once.I think it's better if im not around for awhile.
Melissa said as izuku smiled at her.
"Well you can stay with us, always looking for more crew members Hahaha."
Izuku said as they all cheer for there new crewmember.
" thank you guys, I'm not much of a fighter but I am a pretty good medic."
Melissa said as izuku grin becomes wider.
" Hahaha great, we still have to train you haki though just to be safe."
Izuku said as Melissa became confused
"Wait haki I heard one of the pirates talking about it, what is it?"
Melissa asked
" haki is a ancient fighting technique. It allows to predict an attack or make one stronger. Theres a third thing to but only izuku and shinso can do it."
Tokoyami said his arm turning black with haki which suprised Melissa.
" cool. Wait there is somthing I can do."
Melissa said closing her eyes focusing, a second later her arm turns into blue flames.
"Wow you ate a devil fruit."
Izuku said
" what's a devil fruit?"
Melissa asked turning the flames off
"Devil fruits are special fruits that when you eat it you get a power. I ate the rumble-rumble fruit turning me into a lighting human."
Izuku said letting sparks come off his hand impressing Melissa.
"Cool, I don't know what my fruit was called though."
Melissa said
"Thoses blue flames only come from one fruit, there perfect for a medic. It called the phoenix fruit, you should be able to one day turn into a phoenix."
Tsuyu said remembering the studying she did on devil fruits.
"Cool!"
Izuku and mineta said eyes wide. Shinso and Tokoyami were impressed as well but only gave a smirk to there new crew mate. Years later there all 166 and the crew grew closer together, even calling each other family. They have taken down many villians and the hero organization has tried to capture them aswell. The hero organization called them vigilantes which was true, they even put bounties on there heads. Izuku had 200 thousand, shinso 165 thousand, Tokoyami 150 thousand, mineta 99 thousand, Tsuyu 110 thousand, Melissa 87 thousand, in total there crew is worth 811 thousand dollars(american). The bounties get placed by the hero organization but can become higher by people putting more money on there heads. Melissa got in contact with her dad and told him she was alright. Her father was against her being away but finding out she was with izuku changed his mind. Speaking of Melissa she started training in haki and in her devil fruit powers making great progress. She can only turn into a half phoenix but her healing abilities have grown a lot, able to heal almost anything. With Haki she now is as good with it as Tsuyu and mineta. As much as the three try izuku,shinso and Tokoyami are on another level of strength. Mineta even started calling them the monster trio. Right now there visiting town all going there seprate ways to find so supplies. Izuku and Melissa are in a little shop getting medical supplies.
"Here we need this, this and this."
Melissa said handing things to izuku who had his hands full with random stuff.
"Are you sure we need all this?"
Izuku asked as Melissa turned on him.
"Yes! These are vital things in case one of you guys get hurt."
Melissa said as izuku looked down at a dress she put in there.
"Really?"
Izuku asked Sarcastically as Melissa blushed at being caught, she really liked the dress. Melissa sighed and put the dress back. While she was gone izuku overheard somthing from two guys.
"Did you hear, some people said that one peice is on the island north of hear."
One guy said as izuku ears perked up. One peice is a legendary treasure that was found by the pirate king 500 years ago.
"You belive that, one peice is a myth."
The other guy said dismissively
" no its true."
The first guy Said sure of himself. Izuku wasn't listening after that as he grabs Melissa pays for everything and runs to the ship, Melissa in hand.
" izuku what's going on!"
Melissa asked alarmed by izukus behavior.
"We got to get going, I found out were one peice is, the legendary treasure."
Izuku said as Melissa eyes widen. They get to the ship and everyone was there.
"Set the sails were leaving!"
Izuku said as he runs to the steering wheel. Tokoyami and mineta listen to there captian putting down the sails. Tsuyu undos the ancor as izuku turns north towards the nearest island.
" Izuku where are we going?"
Shinso asked his captian wondering what the rush is.
" were going to find one peice! I heard some guys talking about it being at an island north of here."
Izuku said as shinso facepalmed
" izuku how do you even know if they were telling the truth, this could be a trap."
Shinso asked as izuku paused and thought about it.
"Nah hahaha."
Izuku said laughing as they near the island. The hero pirates sigh at there captians behavior. They all see the island izuku excitement grows. It was a small island but had a very big mountain, so big They almost couldn't see the top. Pulling to the shore They get out and start walking towards the mountain.
"If one peice is here then probably on top of this mountain."
Mineta said as they get to the base of it. They start climbing the mountain with mineta useing his balls to climb and Melissa useing her wings to fly. After an hour of climbing they reach the peak to find a big area with a medium sized temple.
"We made it! One peice here we come!"
Izuku said as the crew started to believe that one peice is really here.
"Stop right there one peice is ours."
A vocie said behind them as they were about to go into the temple. Turning around they see people walking out of a guy made of purple mist. There's one guy with hands all over his body, some guy in a black trench coat and burn scars. Another guy who's some type of lizard, a guy with a big tonge and swords. A guy with sunglasses and lastly some girl with pointy teeth.
"Who are you?"
Izuku asked as his crew put there guards up.
" we are the league of villians and the power of one peice will be ours."
The guy with hands on his bodys says
" Well fine league of villians, we're here first so screw off."
Izuku said giving them the double middle finger. The guy become enraged as he starts ordering his minions.
" Toga you get the blond girl. Lizard you take that frog girl. Magne get that short brat. Stain kill that crow kid with the sword. Kurogri fight that purple haired brat. Dabi, you and are going to teach that grean haired brat a lesson."
The hand guy said as they all nod going after there targets.
" seprate and take them, if you finish early help someone else."
Izuku said as they all seprate Melissa giving him a worried look before leaving aswell.
"Don't you think it's a little overkill shigaraki."
Dabi said blue flames coming off him.
" yes but this brat pissed me off."
Shigaraki said taking of his hand gloves. Izuku deciding to take the advantage attacks first.
"60 million volt dragon"
Izuku said sending a dragon made of lighting at them. Dabi sent a fist forward sending a wave of blue flames at him.
" fire fist."
Dabi Said as the flame envelope and destroy the lighting dragon heading toward izuku. Suprised izuku turns into lighting and dodges.
" He's a devil fruit user, interesting."
Shigaraki said with a sickly smile on his face. Shigaraki touches the floor and it starts to crumble around them. Izuku jumps into the air as the floor crumbles around them. Gulping at there power izuku trys a new move.
"100 million volt lighting cannon."
Izuku said hands in front of him charging electricity in them. He fires sending a beam of lighting at them. Dabi trys to use his fire fist attack again but the lighting just periced right through. The attack hit sending up smoke up. Izuku lands on the ground smiling thinking he done some damage. As the smoke clears izuku could see shigaraki buffed up and his arm had scales on it.
" impressive but that won't be enough."
Shigaraki said.
" you ate a devil fruit!"
Izuku Said his eyes widening
"Yes I ate the azure dragon fruit, allowing me to become an a dragon. Not only that my quirk is decay allowing me to destroy anything I touch."
Shigaraki said changing back to normal.
"And i ate the flame-flame fruit turning me into a flame person. Usually the flames of the fruit is red but with my quirk cremation it make it more powerful turning its flames blue."
Dabi said as izuku began to sweat. Dabi and shigaraki speed around izuku faster then he could process and hit him into the ground. Izuku tried to get up but shigaraki out his foot on his back and put pressure on it. Izuku screamed in pain as he could feel his bones start to hurt.
"Shigaraki that's enough."
Dabi said thinking it was to cruel.
" don't get in the way or I'll kill you."
Shigaraki said smacking dabi into the cliff side. Dabi gets out a little injured and points his finger at shigaraki.
"Flame gun"
Dabi said sending small balls of fire at shigaraki making him back up.
" you betray me!"
Shigaraki yelled hid haki coming forth destroying the ground under him.
"I never joined you, im a agent of the hero organization. It too bad I couldn't get any more information about your organization but a heros job is to help people."
Dabi said turning half his bodys into flames and goes to izuku. Shigaraki enraged activated his Quirk and added his Conquer haki to it destroying everything around him. Dabi was barly able to stay awake but he managed to grab izuku and jump away. Shigaraki was about to jump after them but a figure punches him down into the ground. Dabi or izuku didn't know who this man was but they could feel the power coming off him. Senseing the power all the others come over seeing shigaraki at this man's feet. They were relatively unhurt, minor scratches and bruises.
"Hey what's with all the noise I was trying to sleep."
The old man said. He had Grey hair, wore pirate clothes and had a straw hat on.
"Who are you?"
Shigaraki said somewhat fearfull of the man.
"Hahaha I'm Luffy D monkey the pirate king hahaha."
Luffy said grinning
"Your the last pirate king? But he know one seen you in 500 years, how are you alive?"
Izuku asked astonished that he's alive.
" Well there was something I had to take care of before I passed on hahaha."
Luffy said his grin never leaving his face.
" like what?"
Melissa asked confused
" seeing the next pirate king. Looks like my wish is granted."
Luffy said looking at Izuku.
"Huh me?"
izuku asked as everyone looked in suprised and shigaraki in anger.
" no, no, no I won't allow it."
Shigaraki said as he started to transform. His skin turned to scales and his body changed into that of a giant dragon. The villians ran to the ship to not get caught in the crossfire.
"Hahaha I see he got kado's old devil fruit. He was always fun to fight."
Luffy said looking up at dragon.
"Wait let me help."
Izuku said struggling to get up.
"No need little guy, I got this."
Luffy said poking izuku head making him fall over. Melissa and the crew runs over to him.
"Izuku stay still ill heal you."
Melissa said covering izuku in here phoenix fire. His injuries begin to disappear as he jumps up and stretchs.
"Hahaha Melissa you are the best, feeling better then ever."
Izuku said making Melissa smile.
"You ate the phoenix fruit, but your healing capabilities are better then a normal user."
Luffy said as Melissa blushed.
"No more talking, DIE!"
Shigaraki said shooting out a energy blast from his mouth. Izuku stood up to stop the attack but luffy was infront of him smiling.
"Didn't I say I got this. Fith gear."
Luffy said as smoke emits from him. His body starts to change, his hair become pure white flames and smoke floats around his shoulders. With this new transformation luffy brings his arm back and punches forward. His arm turned big and black with haki smashing through shigarakis attack and hitting him in the face. Disoriented shigaraki got dizzy leaving luffy to jump into the air above him. Luffy arms become big as he start throwing many punches at shigaraki at fast speeds. Shigaraki took each hit before falling to the ground transforming into his half form.
"I won't be defeated by an old man!"
Shigaraki yelled combining hid quirk with his energy blast making it even more destructive.
"Hahaha we all lose some time."
Luffy said laughing. Shigaraki fires his blast making the whole island shake. The hero pirates run behind cover, the battle to dangerous to be apart of. Seeing the blast luffy pulls his arm back and it Flys back into the clouds. When he pulls it back down his arm become huge, almost as big as the mountain. Luffy brings it down and destroys the attack shocking shigaraki. As luffy fist was about to be brought down onto shigaraki, kurogri comes and teloports him away. The villains are gone and luffy comes down and changes to normal.
"Hahaha your so cool."
Izuku said as stars come into his eyes amazed by luffy. The rest feel the same not thinking straight like his was possible.
"Hahaha keep training and you'll be as strong as me in a few years."
Luffy said as his body starts to emit smoke.
" I see my time is up."
Luffy said confusing them
" what do you mean?"
Shinso asked
"I stayed alive to I can find the next pirate king, now that I have im going into the next life."
Luffy Said shocking them
" Wait no! I have so many questions."
Izuku asked
"Sorry but my times over due. Here I want you to have this."
Luffy said taking off his hat and putting it on izukus head.
" your hat?"
Izuku asked
"This isn't just any hat. This was thr first pirate kings hat, then red haired shanks hat and it was Givin to me when I was a child. This is one of my most precious items in my travels."
Luffy said as izuku teared up.
" and your giving it to me."
Izuku said as luffy patted his head and whispered into his ear.
"One peice, the ultimate treasure is the people right behind you."
Luffy whispered as izuku eyes widen. Smiling izuku laughed confusing his friends and dabi, Luffy starts to fade making them look at him.
"Don't ever lose it alright, one peice is the most important thing in the world."
Luffy yelled as his form disappeared completely. Izuku adjusted hid hat and yelled to the sky's.
"Luffy! I will become the pirate king don't you worry!"
Izuku yelled to the sky where luffy was.
"No that is over we should talk."
Dabi said as izukus crew was put on guard.
"Why, aren't you with those villians?"
Tokoyami asked putting a hand on his sword.
"Stop, let's get back to the ship."
Izuku said walking back to he ship confusing his crew. Once there at the ship they sit down and listen to dabi.
"Sorry about the confusion, my real name is touya todoroki. I'm a agent of the hero organization sent to infiltrate  shigarakis group."
Touya said as izuku eyes widen.
"Todoroki as in the dead brother of shouko."
Izuku said
"Yes! You know my baby sister?"
Touya asked suprised
"Yeah before I started my crew we used to be friends. She was the only freind I had."
Izuku said making touya smile.
" that's good I ways worried if my siblings were ok."
Touya said as shinso snort.
"From what I hear your brother shoto is a piece of work."
Shinso said as touya becomes confused.
"Shoto, my sister and the bakugou twins made my life a living hell. When they beat my ass shouko was the one to help me with my wounds."
Izuku said making touya angry.
"It seems I have to return to my family sooner then expected. I'm sorry for the trouble my brother has caused you."
Touya said bowing to izuku who just waved him off. Touya left as the hero pirates went to the nearest town to drop him off. Out on the sea izuku is at the front of the ship looking at his straw hat.
"Izuku, luffy said he have you one piece. Is it that hat?"
Melissa asked coming next to him.
" Haha no, one peice is somthing much greater."
Izuku said pulling Melissa into him making her yelp in suprise.
"One peice is somthing to great to put into words."
Izuku said looking out at the sunset with Melissa in his arms smiling.