Daring "Sleepover"

Friday; 6/10

Alex looked down at the seated Squad members. They were all there for one reason in particular. They were going to have a slumber party tonight.

" Luca and Jaxx. " Alex cited. The two boys stared at her, wondering what their order was. " You two handle the food. " Luca and Jaxx nodded, sprung up from their seat, and raced to the kitchen.

" Light, Sora, and Charli. " Alex mentioned. " You three go out to the store and get the stuff on the list. " Alex handed Charli the list and turned to Levi. 

" Levi and I will set up the pillows, streamers, the movie, and whatever. " Alex ordered, the two best-friends rushing off to their jobs.

Light, Sora, and Charli began their way towards the door. " Bananas? Blindfolds? What are we doing at this sleepover?! " Charli exclaimed. " Dunno. But maybe I get to shove a banana down Jaxx's throat. "

" An actual banana or your- " Light was cut short from Sora kicking him to the ground. " OW. WHAT THE HELL MAN? " Light screeched, quickly getting back up. Sora then ran off. Charli helped Light back up from the ground.

Light got ready to chase Sora but Charli stopped him. " Huh? " Light wondered. " No use. Sora's going the wrong way anyways. " Charli said, giggling. Light laughed his iconic laugh and the two of them headed for the convenience store.

Meanwhile, Jaxx and Luca were making Squad cakes! (Cupcakes decorated to fit a certain Squad member.) Luca was decorating Light's and Jaxx was decorating Sora's. Luca began fishing for decoration adhering to Light.

" So, Luca, " Jaxx began, " we haven't heard any arguing from you and Light. You guys make up? " He asked, kissing Sora's cake Luca nodded as he put Light bulb sprinkles on the purple cupcake. " Good! You guys arguing was funny at first but then it got tiring. "

" Sorry about all that. " Luca apologized. " Don't even know why we fought... " He muttered. Jaxx turned his head over to Luca. " What'd you say? " He asked. " N-nothing. "
Luca stuttered. Jaxx shrugged it off, putting an orange heart sprinkle on Charli's cupcake.

Jaxx and Luca put the cupcakes onto a tray and began to prepare the snacks. They found some Japanese snacks and put that on the snack tray, some Japanese snacks and pop. They also got American snacks but assorted the colors in rainbow. 

Jaxx took the cupcake tray and Luca took the snack tray. They walked into the living room where Levi and Alex were putting pillows on the ground. " What are you two doing? " Luca asked, putting his tray down. 

" This is where we'll be for the slumber party so Alex and I figured we'd put a bunch of pillows. " Levi answered, bopping Luca in the chest with a pillow. Luca took the pillow and bopped him back. " The pillow fight's later tonight, Luca. " Levi chuckled.

Luca laughed and hit Levi again. " Luca... " Luca and Levi giggled as they hit each other with pillows and blankets. " Guys! Mind the food! " Jaxx cautioned. Jaxx got hit with a pillow and he was put into the fight. Alex joined in too, making it a pillow fight among them.

At the convenience store

Sora stared at the box of co-... can't say that. " What in gummy worm hell are you looking at, Sora? " Light asked, staring at the same thing with him. " Gummy worm hell...? Whatever. Nothing, don't worry about it. " Sora pushed Light away and headed towards Charli.

" Hey, Charizard! " Sora exclaimed. " Sora, I said not to call me that... " Charli grumbled. " Sure. Anyways! Got everything we need? " Sora said, dropping Light to the floor. " WHAT'S WITH YOU AND HURTING ME TODAY? " Light demanded, Sora ignored. " Uh... Oh! Uh, yup! " Charli hesitated.

" Good. Let's get out of here. I feel like were missing something back at home. " Sora announced. " How could you possibly know that? " Charli wondered. " My nose is tingling. " Sora answered, helping put the food onto the conveyor belt. " You probably just have to sneeze, Sora. " Light cut in. " Oh, shut up, Light. " Sora scolded.

Light, Sora, and Charli walked into their home, simultaneously. Sora and Charli looked at Luca and Light hugging. " Welcome back, you three! " Luca exclaimed, letting go of Light. " Did I miss a chapter? " Sora quizzed, confused as hell. 

" What are you talking about, Sora? " Luca asked. Sora gasped and chuckled. " Oh I get it. 'Rivals to Lovers' trope. " Luca and Light's faces grew a bright pink and they looked away from Sora and each other.

" HAH! GUESSED IT. Jaxx and I are the originals so give us credits okay. " Sora said, in a sassy tone. " Sora, it's not like you two created the 'Rivals to Lovers' trope. " Charli said. " Yeah, maybe. "
" Maybe?! "
" But we are the best 'Rivals to Lovers' e-ever! "

Sora shouted as he ran off. Luca finally got over being flustered and headed back over to the living room. Light on the other hand: still a blushing mess. Charli knew something was up. " HEY, LIGHT. " Charli screeched. Making Light shriek and kick her. 

" CHARLI YOU NUTCASE! DON'T DO THAT AGAIN. " Light accused. " YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KICKED ME! " Charli defended. Charli and Light bickered for a bit before heading into the living room themselves.

" Finally. Now that we have every-... Where is Sora? " Levi said. " He ran off somewhere. " Light replied. " Welp. Jaxx go get the hunting net. " Levi asserted, standing up. " He didn't run off outside--again--he ran off somewhere inside. " Luca added.

" Personally, I think we still need the net. " Levi said. " No, Levi. " Alex pulled Levi's hand down, making him fall down hard on his ass. " Ow... " Levi grumbled. " I can just go and get sora, hold on. " Jaxx offered, already on his way to their bedroom. " Okay! " Alex exclaimed.

" Charli? " Alex said. " Yes, Alex? " Charli replied, springing up from the sofa. " Can you come with me to get a bottle? We can play 'Spin The Bottle' first. " Charli nodded and the girls headed into the kitchen on the hunt for a bottle.

Now it was just: Levi, Light, and Luca. " Did you guys get everything. " Levi interrogated. " Yup. " Light answered. Soon, Jaxx and Sora joined, then Charli and Alex. " Okay, Squad! Listen up! " Alex announced. " We'll be playing 'Spin The Bottle' first! " The Squad members nodded, formed a circle, and Alex put the bottle in the middle.

Alex spun first and landed on Levi. Levi spun then landed on Charli. Charli spun then landed on Jaxx. Jaxx spun then landed on Sora. Sora spun then landed on Light. Light spun and it landed on... Luca! (YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED.) 

Light turned red, so did Luca. They turned to each other. The other Squad members did pecks on the cheeks (except for Sora and Jaxx, that almost turned into a Make-out session) but Light aimed for something a little more... shall I say, serious. 

He kissed Luca on the lips, Luca kissed back. And The Squad watched at the 'forever-fighting- rivals', kiss. They let go and looked away. To everyone else it was just a few seconds but to them it felt longer than that.

" You guys didn't have to kiss on the li- " Levi was then cut short by Sora " Don't ruin the moment, you emo hag. " Levi nodded before taking in what Sora had just said. " Wait... DID YOU JUST CALL ME AN EMO HAG? "

" Yeah...? Isn't that what you are? " Sora said almost with his sassy tone appearing. " No you didn't... " Levi mumbled, grabbing a pillow and attacking Sora with it. " Uh, guys? Pillow fight is later. " Alex announced but everyone was in the fight except her. She decided to join in and the Pillow fight was then moved to now.

After the pillow fight ended, The Squad played some more silly games: Telephone, Two truths; One lie, Pin the tail on Sora... S-Sora...? Uh. Never mind...! And Charades, Duck Duck Goose, Levi was always goose lol. Tug of war and Red Light, Green Light! When all the games ended they all sat down and watched a movie with one another, eating popcorn, drinking pop, until they fell to sleep.