what he does during the holidays😫😫😫

Christmas: He acts like he doesn't like Christmas but he really does. Like the whole year he's like "nah I don't like christmas" then as soon as December hits he's bringing out the ugly Christmas sweaters, makes a whole Christmas playlist and only listens to that playlist, bakes cookies for his friends, his whole personality is Christmas during december

Halloween:
He is secretly a scared cat and doesn't like horror movies and the movie he hates the most is the thing. He does love trick or treating and dressing up so he just strays away from horror movie costumes. He unironically also listens to the monster mash

Birthday (yours): he would throw u a party just for the two of you where he made the cake himself with ur fav cake flavor. He threw it at his house so then yall would have more privacy. He "borrows" his brothers record player so then you can play the vinyls he got you (mitski, frank ocean,Ocean, radio head, micheal buble, etc.). Then yall chilled the rest of the day.

Birthday(his): again, he has a party where it's just the two of you with his favorite cake flavor and you both make the cake together. Then yall basically chill in his house doing whatever.

Valentines day: goes ALL out and not in a cheesy or corny way. He gives u a dumb card (like the ones we did), your favorite candies/snacks, fav monster flavor in 6 packs, wears your favorite outfit of his, hangs out with you the whole day, and then watch yalls favorite movie.

Saint Patrick's day: my guy is one of them fu kers that's like " ur not wearing green u get a pinch😼😼" in the most annoying way possible as in if ur not decked out in an all green fit then ur gonna get a pinch and the amount of green you have on determines how hard he pinches.

4th of July: he likes fireworks and makes u go to the fair so yall can watch the fireworks on the ferris wheel. He likes corny shit like that sometimes and I mean fireworks are cool so who wouldn't lol. You guys have a fun time at the fair and he almost throws up on the zipper but it was still fun.