Yuki's To Do List

What To Do In Sister Location
By Yuki Maeda

■Check on Yuri: I've noticed that Yuri seems to get more active when the Breaker Room is louder. We need to prevent that as much as possible and lower the sounds. He's especially dangerous to me, since I am a male, and he hates them.

■Fix Yuri: Yuri has been acting strange, so he'll need to be fixed. I know he'll hate it, since I'm male, so maybe I can get Sora to fix him? She can fix him while I repair Monocrow, who is Yuri's hand puppet.

■Make Sure Kirumi Is On Stage: It's stressful checking both Kirumi and Nikei, since they both tend to leave their stages. I hate having to do this though... shocking my friends if they aren't on stage. It's horrible.

■Make Sure Nikei Is On Stage: I realize since he is a part of Foxy, he's naturally hostile. Again, I hate shocking him, since he's my friend, however, this is my job, so I have to do what needs to be done.

■Make Sure Kanade Is Still In Place: It's creepy. She's been speaking to me this whole time, as if she's helping me. But why? Her voice is so alluring, but she is also dangerous. She keeps going on about ice cream and the scooping room... I'm confused. Is this the Kanade Otonokoji I know? Or is it Circus Baby?

■Utsuro: I have no idea who this clowney guy is, but he looks almost exactly like me, but with clown makeup. I had been looking through documents and blueprints. He seems to be linked with 'Ennard' and has something to do with the Scooping Room. He seems dangerous, so I'll have to be cautious whenever I see him.

■Repair Glitches: The other fox in this establishment, Ibuki, keeps glitching all my monitors. Every single one she breaks has the words 'L.O.L' on it, as if she's mocking me. She knows I hate working with coding, so she's toying with me... rude.

■Exotic Butters: I... why? Just why? Why do I need a basket of butter? I'm genuinely confused... I'll never use this. However, I'll still have to take caution, especially since I don't know where it came from.

■Go Home: It's the end of the day and that means I can go home and chill. Eat some popcorn and watch some TV. However... that Utsuro guy does seem to be lurking around. What does he want from me? Why did he follow me home? Does he sometimes follow Sora too? I question if he's dangerous or not... he doesn't seem to be, but he's creepy.

■Research The Scooping Room: Kanade is always talking about the scooping room. What is it used for? Why does she keep telling me to go there? Will I die if I go there? Probably... considering it's a giant scoop. Plus the blueprints clearly showed what it does. There's no way I'm going there.