Bakugou + Kirishima

BAKUGOU POV

      I sit against the wall on my bed, thinking about everything that just happened. It happened so quick. It hasn't even been 2 full days. It's just unbelievable that he would do this to me. Why would he even let the girl kiss him that long? He should have just pushed her away as soon as she tried anything, but he didn't. I guess that tells me something, he doesn't love me. He just thinks of this as a little game. He's trying to get payback for the way I act. Everyone else is probably in on this, too. I don't know for sure, but all I know is that I hate everyone. Including Kirishima.
      But a part of me doesn't wanna hate Kirishima. I don't know if he's lying or telling the truth. But I can't fall for him easily. It's better to just not expect the truth from him, especially in this situation. Unless him and that girl both stand in front of me and tell me the same story, then I might believe him. I don't know why I even ran away like that. That look on the girls face looked strange. Maybe even a little familiar, too. All I wanna do right now is just beat up that girl. Beat her up until she's close to death.

      As I stare into the distance, my door barges open. It's Kirishima.
        "Bakugou!" He says. "I think I know what really happened!"
      I turn away from him angrily. "Get out."
        "Bakugou, just listen to me." He says, sounding desperate. "I have a good explanation for what happened."
        "Get the fuck outta here!" I yell at him. "Just get the hell away from me!"
        "Bakugou... please.. can I just explain everything?"
        "I DON'T CARE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!" I snap at him. It feels like I'm gonna explode. "JUST GET OUT! NOW!"
        Kirishima gives me sad look. He even looks a little angry at the same time. But I don't care. I don't care to listen to his lies, so he can just fuck off.
        "Fine. If you don't wanna hear the truth or help me, then I'll go." He turns around and walks out, slamming the door behind him. What the hell does he mean by help him? I growl and throw a pillow at the door hard.

KIRISHIMA POV

I stomp away from Bakugou's room. It's understandable that he doesn't wanna talk to me, but it still annoys me. Is he just never gonna talk to me again or something? He can't just stay away from me forever. He should've just listen to what I had to say, but he won't do that. He won't believe me at all. So, I'll just check it out myself.
I walk to the room where the security cameras are. I walk in and look around to make sure there isn't anyone watching. I sit down and start searching on the computer. I look around to find footage from the security cameras. Maybe I can see if the girl was talking to someone making a plan to do this. Someone could be doing this because they don't support us or something.
After looking around, I find the girl that kissed me. The footage was hours before she kissed me. As I'm watching her, it doesn't seem like she's doing anything suspicious. She just seems like a normal girl in school. It's true that she was with her boyfriend the whole time. I'm just confused.
Then, I see footage from when it almost happened. I click on it and start watching. The camera is a little far so it makes it a little blurry. I see a girl, but she looks a little different. She's not wearing the school uniform. All of a sudden, I see her... transform? Wait, she really is transforming! She transformed into that girl! Oh... I get it now. I know exactly what happened.
I stand up from the chair and my hands are shaking. I know that I have to tell Bakugou about this, but he'll tell me to back off again. So for now, I'll just keep it to myself until I have a good way to tell him. But... why would Toga do this? I didn't think that she wanted anything to do with me. Oh.. wait... it's not about me. It's about Bakugou. But how did they know that we were dating? We're they spying on us? I feel rage build up in me. I wanna go find them and beat some sense into them. It's not very manly, but I wanna do it, just to get back at them.