*Bam*

A/N Originally it was going to be a one shot but.. it got kind of long.. I got ideas... hehe. Side story and because I wanna torture Roy and might make it into a Ship story..

"Help me!" Dump yells. Cars are getting out of the way as the dump truck is speeding on the road. His brakes weren't
working and he couldn't slow down, even with the heavy load in his back.

He speeds up onto a hill and panics when he's on the edge of the slope.

"Dump!" Something grabs him from behind and pulls. He couldn't look back but he knew who it was.

"Poli?"

"Yeah! It's the Rescue Team! Just sit tight!" Poli grunts. He feels another hook and it also pulls back. Helly is on top of him pushing back. But despite all the force, Dump keep moving forward

"I'm going to go fall!" Dump yells. Amber and Poli pull harder but he's already going down. He speeds up quickly and they try to at least slow him down. There was a small cabin that he was going to crash into

"Roy! Now!" They can see Roy running down in front of Dump ready to catch him. However they didn't expect a small rock to move the Dump truck to the left. Roy doesn't get a chance to correct his position

Dump slams into the firetruck right arm causing him to get knocked back. Poli and Amber don't get the chance to notice as Dump was still going to crash.

"Just hold on!" Helly yelled. He grabs another hook and shoots it at Dump's back. He pulls and Dump is moving slower.

"That's it Helly! Keep pulling!"

Just merely before they hit the cabin, Dump slows down and finally stops. Everyone gives a relieved sigh.

"Thank you so much." He mumbled.

"Not a problem.. Where is Roy?" Poli asked. Dump freezes and remembers what happened.

"I.. ran into him. I don't know where I hit him but I slammed into him and he fell back somewhere."

"Oh, that's not good. Amber stays here and sees if Dump needs any repair. I'm gonna go to find Roy and Helly come with me."

"Right!"

Helly takes off into the air and looks around. The area was mostly grassy and flat, it would be easy to find Roy. In fact he found him pretty quickly. He sees Roy walking down the hill.

"Found him!" Helly said and flew below. Roy looks up and smiles

"Hey Helly." Roy said, turning a bit.

"Are you okay? Dump said he slammed into you."

"Yea. I'm perfectly fine."

"Really?"

"Yes. I'm Fine." He reassured me. Helly noticed that Roy was turning his side away from him. Before he had time to react, Helly flies over to see what he was hiding and freezes.

Roy's arm was practically smashed up. There were so many dents, broken pieces and his tire was flat. Big cracks going down revealing wires.

"This is fine for you?!" Helly yells, touching the damaged arm. Roy winces and Helly lets go looking concerned before getting mad again."See! If it hurts when I touch it then it's bad! We have to get Amber to look at this!"

"Helly? Why are you yelling...?" Poli walks over and immediately notices a still Roy. "Oh there you are, Are you alright!

"I'm-"

"He's not fine!" Helly interrupts. "His arm is really hurt!"

"Really hurt?" He looks over and Roy is holding his arm. "Come here Roy, let me take a look. I might not be at Amber's level of these things but let me see the damage"

He couldn't lie to his best friend. Roy begrudgingly moves to his side showing the conditions on his arm. Poli frowns and touches it and Roy hisses.

"Sorry. Can you move it?" Poli asked, moving it upward to look under. Roy yelps and takes his arm out of his grasp. He winced and held his arm tightly and it worried the Rescue Team members.

"Come on Roy, let's get you to Amber." Poli said and put his hand on the firetruck's back. They started walking down the hill

—-

"Wow... the damage is really bad." Amber mumbled as she wrapped Roy's arm with bandage. Dump looks guilty as Roy keeps grimacing at the touches.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's not your fault Dump." Amber reassured. She puts the familiar blue arm strap on his arm. "That should do it until we get back to Jin. You won't be able to move it too much." Roy nods. It did really hurt

"I think I can get home by myself now. I'm really sorry Roy. I hope you get better." Dump said. Amber sighed but nodded, letting him go.

"It might be awhile back home but we'll get there."

—-

Jin was not happy to see all the damage. She scolded Roy as she tried to see what could be done. However after only a minute of looking she stopped and looked at him.

"You're grounded."

"What?!" He exclaims.

"I can't fix your arm right now. It's too broken and I don't have the parts. Without a repair, you can't transform back and Rescues... don't even think about going."

He never got grounded, It was Helly who usually does. But what Jin said was true, he could barely move his arm without pain shooting out. Roy sighs as she calls for Amber to wrap his arm again.

"Fine.. how long is this going to take."

"Ehhhh... Depends on what our suppliers have. Maybe two weeks? A month?"