Sleep Problem

A/N: I believe the cars can eat. They don't have to but they can eat if they want to. Also I really needed  the Poli and Roy cuddling, this chapter made my heart flutter a bit.

This really sucked.

Roy groaned as he tried to fall asleep. He couldn't sleep no matter what position he was. Laying on his good side, sleeping on his back (Jin had taken and locked all his back equipment) on his front but nothing worked. He prefers to sleep in his vehicle mode. It was more comfortable and the space inside wasn't made for his transform mode.

"Hey Roy..?" Someone calls from outside his room. Slowly he forced himself up with his good arm and opened the door. Poli is in his vehicle mode looking a bit annoyed and sleepily .

"Can you maybe not thrash? I can hear it though my room."

"Sorry.. I just can't sleep."

"You can't sleep?" Poli asked. The sleepiness and annoyance is pushed aside seeing how Roy looked tired.

"Yea.. I don't know how to describe it but my vehicle mode makes me sleep easier. It's like a heavy blanket covering my back. My transform mode just.. makes it feel uncomfortable in a way. Like everything is exposed."

"Hmm.. I don't think we have any heavy blankets. I shouldn't have given them away." Poli mutters. "But maybe I can help you sleep."

"How?" Roy asked.

"Go lie back down, I'll be with you in a moment." Poli drives off and Roy goes back to his room. He lies on his side again and sighs. He shouldn't have been moving so much, Poli was awake and now he had to be taken care of. Roy couldn't help feeling guilty. He was supposed to be the strongest of the team, and protect the team and Broomstown. Now all because of some stupid injury he couldn't do any of that.

"Alright! I'm back!" Poli's voice surprised him out of his thoughts and he jerked forward. Roy hissed as the movement agitated his arm. He looks up to see Poli transformed holding two green cups and something under his arm

"I'm sorry." Poli said. "I probably shouldn't have startled you but I made us some tea."
Roy sits up as Poli hands it to him confused,

"I'm not sick."

"I know you aren't but my grandfather used to make this when me or him couldn't sleep. It's chamomile with a couple of mints. It usually relaxes you."

Roy didn't really believe him but he held his cup up. Poli clinks his cup to it.

"Cheers?"

"Cheers."

Poli drinked it  quickly while Roy took a hesitant sip. It wasn't too bad, he liked the chamomile flavor and the mint was soothing. He finishes the cup and hands it to Poli who puts it out his room.

"Do you feel anything?"

"Not really." Roy shrugged and groaned holding his arm. He really needed to remember not to move it too much. Poli grabs the item he had under his arm and wraps it on Roy's injured arm. Immediately he felt the heat spreading through.

"What is this..?"

"It's a heat compress. My grandfather also suffered from some aches here and there. He said that heat always helped." Poli explained

"A lot of this was taken from your grandfather from what I'm hearing"

"He was a good guy, just a little old and rusty." Poli sees Roy yawn and his eyes drooping. "Guess the tea is finally kicking in"

"Hmm.. the heat also helps." Roy mumbled lying on his side. The only thing that really bothered him was the exposed feeling but he felt something moving behind him and grabbing him gently.

"It's just me." Poli whispered. Roy hums and moves closer to cuddle. It felt nice with the heat from the compress and being in Poli's arm.

"Thanks.. Poli.." He manages. Poli smiles as he watches the firetruck closes his eyes.

"Goodnight Roy." Poli whispered before fell asleep.