Yandere Lord Dimitrescu x Reader

Part 2

Warning: SMUT AHEAD!

A loud whimper escape your pink lips from the jolt of sensually hands running through your body.

He pull away from your chest, his devilish tongue slowly wets his bottom lip, his thick cock twitching at the sounds you let out.

"You like that little bat? You like the way I touch you?"

Your legs instinctively closed, you were strangely getting more aroused by his words.

Yet you disgusted by it.

You don't want this yet your body is reacting the other way.

'What the hell is wrong with me?'

Alban force your legs open to see the view of your pink flower. Sharp claws grazed on your skin but flesh ones unbearably warm.

"Come on, darling. Don't be shy I want to see that pink flower of yours."

His thick white fingers spread your folds and your arousal went from his nose, then you earn another moan coming out from your mouth.

"You're so wet.", He brought his fingers to his lips, then sucking the juices off his digit. Earning a satisfying groan tasting the delicious essence from your flower. As he finish sucking your from his fingers. His eyes become dark and lust.

"I want to feel you."

You choked on a sob, shaking your head strenously.

Alban pressed his lips against yours, slipping his tongue between your lips on ease, his fingers tips brushing down your neck and down the front of your chest while he guide his hard cock between your lower lips.

"You are only mine."

You teared up as he slowly enters you and all you could do is you close your eyes and grip the sheet beneath you.

With his muscular forearm on either side of your body, Alban steady himself as he watched his cock slowly disappear into your heat. Suddenly, your hand landed on his muscular back gripping on his flesh as his eyes landed into you.

"It hurts. Please stop.", you choked on a sob, writhing underneath him as you couldn't take the excruciating pain from his thick cock.

He cupped your cheek then wiped away your tear.

"Shhh..", he hush brushing the baby hair sticking on your damp forehead as the head of his cock pushed farther inside of you. You let out a startled gasp as it break your barrier and Alban could feel your whole body tense.

"You can do it, little girl.", he encourage.

You squeezed your eyes shut as you felt him stretching you wide, fat tears streaming down your face as you sniffled. You can feel it tearing you apart inside.

Once Alban completely inside of you, he took a moment to admire the image of you full of his cock and completely soaked and vulnerable to his touch. He grunt, feeling how tight your little pussy clench his width.

"Hahaha... Look at you taking me like a good girl.", he evilly laughed and praised, cradling your face and circling his thumb on your tear-stained cheek.

"It hurts take it off.", you sniffled, nails digging on the sheets as your inside s twitch on his cock.

Your brows furrowed, face contorting in discomfort as your breath become shallow.

"It's okay little bat it will go away."

Eventually, Alban began thrusting after giving you sometime to adjust his length, gaining momentum that only fuel to the burning sensation on your core.