The wedding

The D-day finally came for rian and vivian to get married.Vivian was looking so astonishing in the white flowing gown as ever and rian in his black ironed suit.They both werent happy but no one noticed.They walked to the aisle togther where the pastor asks them
Pastor:will u vivian fox take rian dalton to be ur lawfully wedded husband in good times and in bad,in sickness and health,to love and honour him all the days of ur life?
Vivian:yes i do
(the pastor asks the same question to rian and he says the same)
Pastor:before i continue is there anyone that objects to the marriage if these two here?( looks around)no one?
I therefore pronounce you husband and wife.(to rian)u may now kiss the bride.
(Rian just pecks vivian on his cheeks and carries her against his will)

   ( The party starts in full swing.The fathers of the groom and bride take photos with them so does the mother,the fathers eat and talk about lots of things and so the wedding takes place))

(A day after the marriage,vivian is in their matrimonial room when rian enters)
Rian:vivian pack up ur bags and take them to the car now!!!
Vivian(suprised)why?whats going on?
Rian:i want us to move.Am tired if staying here.Thats it
Vivian(stands up)where are we moving to?
Rian:Baltimore.Now hurry up and get ur things ready(he leaves)
vivian:okay.I ll be there soon

(Vivian gets her things prepared and packs them to the car.they zoom off immedialy to the airport.On getting there,They pay for the flight and when everything had been concluded,they join the flight to baltimore))