Get to know me!

"Coming!!" I said as I ran through the hallway. "Mom! I told you not to scare me like this!"

"Baby, Ik u don't listen to me that's why I have to sometimes. And yeah u ajumma, I'm your mom so have some respect aight"

I nodded my head while secretly rolling my eyes.

"K mother, what was it that you called me for?" I asked, but not furiously this time.

Mother POV

"So y/n, as you know we've been gone for a fortnit- ugh what am I saying"

I accidentally started singing PS5 while talking to her (MOA!)
hehhe
I was talking to myself when I heard a snap in front of my face

"Helloo!! U in there!! mom??" 

"Yahh! snapping on your eomma's face huhh"

y/n POV

"Mom u srsly know that I gotta leave for my friend's party. please let me know what u were trying to say"
I said respectfully so she doesn't get lost in her world again.

"Yeah, yeah, I was saying that g-get yeah get some tomatoes on the way home"
This is what she had to say uffffffff

"and yeah! get home before 7 aight?"
I hate her aight 

"yes mom!"
i said respectfully BCS if not, (JIN's pink flying slipperrr)

"Bye mom! love you!!"
I said kissing her and left.

So you must know me by now?

 This is me, Y/N

I live alone with my mom cause I'm an only sibling and yeah dad, he was an alcoholic so he left her before I was born. I never asked mom bout him cause she gets sad and I hate to see her sad. She does enjoy her time around with me cause all we have is each other or some of our friends.