⁰⁹ my heart will go on

" What movie are we watching?" Sideswipe asked as the rest were settling down in the media room

" What movie are we watching?" Sideswipe asked as the rest were settling down in the media room. Aria was flicking through Netflix, trying to find a movie that the others would enjoy, she noticed ' Titanic' on Netflix's top 10 in America.

Ironhide raised his eyebrows at the screen, " Titanic?" he asked.

" It's a romance movie that depicts a historical event that happened" she explained, which piqued the interest of most bots.

" You guys wanna watch it?" she asked which they shrugged, not fully experiencing human cultures before so they were willing to watch it. She quickly goes back to the kitchen to grab some snacks and drinks as everyone settles down on the couch.

She started the movie as she sat between Ironhide and Optimus. Aria was munching her bag of chips, she gave Optimus a piece which he accepted, and curiously looked at the snack before taking a bite. She thought that he must've liked it cause she saw Optimus slowly sneaking his hand in the bag, winking at her before taking some again. Aria rolled her eyes but did nothing as she let the Autobot leader take some of her snacks.

Ratchet saw Optimus's sneaky attempts as he swatted his hand, scolding the prime for eating the unhealthy potato chips.

" Optimus! They are not healthy food consumption" Ratchet warned. Optimus tried to look innocent at his oldest friend as he managed to grab some chips from the medics' grasp.

" But they're nice..." Optimus slightly pouted.

" Optimus Prime-"

" SHHHHHHHHH!!!" everyone including Aria said in unison, glaring at the medic and their leader. Ratchet gulped as they went silent, Optimus was chewing on the piece of the chip as the medic was now extremely tempted to snatch it away from him.

Everyone was focused on the film, even Ironhide and Sunstreaker didn't mind. Seeing young Leonardo DiCaprio made her think about how she used to have a massive crush on the actor. When watching the steamy scenes in the movie, well ...

Optimus covered Bumblebee's eyes in an attempt to preserve his innocent mind as the others were blushing to see those scenes in the movie. Everyone was tense when the ship crashed into the iceberg as the Titanic slowly sank to the depths of the Atlantic. Aria sucked in a harsh breath when Jack and Rose were floating in the middle of the ocean and Jack succumbed to his fate by hypothermia.

" I love you Jack. I'll never let go jack. I promise "

.

.

.

.

"JAAAACCCKKKKK!!!" everyone cried out. Sideswipe, Bumblebee and Jazz were sobbing horribly. Aria wasn't faring any better as she cried on Ratchet's shoulder, the medic was shaking, wiping his tears as he tried to comfort her.

Sunstreaker looked away but he was crying as well as Ironhide had cried too, even if it was a brief one. Optimus had a few stray tears as well as he was quietly crying over the lover's death.

" Why couldn't Rose share the door with Jack?" Sunstreaker asked as he composed himself from crying. Aria wipes a tear and sniffles. " Plot twist I guess?" she shrugs as Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Jazz was singing "My heart will go on" while sobbing.

After watching the movies and crying, everyone felt exhausted as one by one were slowly falling asleep. Aria's head was slowly dozing off until her head rested on Ratchet's shoulder. The medic was asleep as well as his head softly landed on top of hers.

The massive blanket that covered Optimus, Ratchet, and Sun Hee provided warmth to them while everyone blissfully fell asleep. Later at night, Optimus slightly shifted from his sleep which woke Aria up, she dazedly looked around and saw everyone asleep on the couches.

She glanced at her phone which was 11 late at night, she carefully got up, not to wake up Optimus and Ratchet. she found Jazz, Sideswipe, and Bumblebees blankets dropping to the floor, she picked up the blanket and properly covered them. Ironhide was a light sleeper due to his war experience so it wasn't hard for him to wake up.

He saw Aria awake and covered the blanket on top of the younger Autobots as she quietly left to the kitchen, while he followed her. She drank a cold glass of water to parch up her sore throat from the crying, she was leaning against the kitchen island.

" Light sleeper huh "

Aria turned around to face Ironhide there, " I'm guessing the same to you as well, want a cup" which he grunted, saying yes. She handed him the glass which he thanked as he took sips of the fresh, cool water. Both of them lapsed into a comfortable silence. It wasn't awkward or anything, as they enjoyed each other's company.

" You know, I haven't seen the others relax in a long time, especially Optimus" he slightly smiled but Aria knew that they were fighting in a war she knew how much it had affected everyone.

" I'm glad you guys get a chance to relax a bit" she softly said, once again both of them broke into a lapse of calming silence.

" Hey umm, sorry for flipping you over the other night" she sheepishly said as she remembered her doing a judo flip on him and landing on top of Sunstreaker.

Ironhide paused for a moment, he remembered what she meant. " It's fine, you know it's not every day that someone catches me off guard" he lightly chuckled as she smiled as well.

Deciding they weren't sleepy yet, they sat on the couches in the living room, Aria brought a blanket for them to share and she gave Ironhide an Airpod to share as well. They talked about random topics about the Autobots and their dimensions as they were listening to calm music. Aria was starting to get sleepy as she yawned quietly and leaned onto Ironhide's shoulders. He tensed up slightly but didn't mind it. Her eyelids slowly became heavy as she finally fell asleep, Ironhide made a comfortable pillow as his voice was deep but calming to listen to.

Optimus was the first to wake up, he gently pushed Ratchet's head to the other side. He noticed Aria and Ironhide missing. He passed the living room where he passed two sleeping figures. Optimus paused, realizing someone was in there, he walked back to see Aria and Ironhide sleeping on the couch.

At some point, Ironhide had fallen because his head was resting on top of Aria's, with the AirPods still in her ears as Optimus could still hear music softly playing.

A/N: HIIII GUYYYSSSS!

Chapter 9 is finally done! I'm sorry for the wait for this chapter. I've been really busy with life

What do you guys think of how the Autobots react when watching the movie? Do you think that Jack would've survived if Rose made room on the door?

If you guys want to add more ideas, suggestions or changes to this chapter, comment below.

Thank You for reading, commenting and voting! Hope you enjoy this Bayverse fanfiction