CHAPTER SEVEN

Renesmee walked besides the Valerie towards the stables. Her mind kept going back to the dream she had. By the time she woke up Valerie kept trying to figure out what the dream was about but she refused to tell her because she didn't understand the dream either way. what if that was Zamiel?, she kept asking herself. after all that was what the strange woman was insinuating. That she would have to save him .

But from what? the whole situation was already giving her a headache and she was'nt even close to solving it

"Princess?......what are you thinking about?" Valerie asked pulling her out of her thoughts

" Its nothing.....I'm just really tired you see" she replied and Valerie sighed

"Princess, I know something's bothering you and you might not want to tell me. but keeping it to yourself will not help you at all"

"Val..... I know you care but..."

"Is anything the matter Valerie?" Zamiel asked walking towards us with a questioned look

"No your highness, not at all" Valerie replied with a quick bow. Zamiel looked away from her and landed his gaze on me. his silver eyes stared at me intensely and I found it very hard to look away

"Uhm,......Zamiel is something wrong" I asked

"No my love....are you ready?" he asked stretching out his arm

"Yes I'm ready " I said placing my palm in his.

********************************

"What's her name?" Nesmee asked Zamiel as she stroked the white mare

"Amicia"

"Amicia!.....that's lovely" she said

"She was my mother's and so I named her after my mother "Zamiel said and Renesmee turned to look at him. His face was emotionless but you wouldn't miss the pain and sorrow in his eyes. The princess who wanted to know more decided to change the topic instead.

"Are we taking her?" she asked facing the horse once again.

"I'm afraid not my love, were gong somewhere far and I wouldn't want to tire you by letting you ride all by yourself" he said walking towards another stable. Nesmee stared at his retreating back as she processed what he said . Wait!, that means they would be riding the same horse...

"We're taking mine" he said holding a black stallion. it was tall and had a long scar on his right eye and a very dangerous look. all in all, it looked wild.

"whats his name?"

"Arwen" Zamiel said hoping on it "Common" he said again stretching his hands towards her and when she took it, in a swift moment, he had carried her and placed her on the horse as if she weighed nothing.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked and she nodded. Then he placed her hands on the reins and placed his hands overs hers and soon they were riding. They rode across the gardens and fields and the fresh air and flower scents were really making Renesmee happy. She loved the feeling of the wind against her skin and her hair, but most of all, it was the warm feeling of Zamiel against her back that made her heart race.

Zamiel watched as his wife enjoyed the ride. He could feel the happiness radiating off her and somehow that made him happy too. They rode for another hour before finally stopping by the lake.

"Where are we? Renesmee asked as Zamiel helped her down .

"Ever heard of the moon lake?" Zamiel asked and Renesmee furrowed her brows as she stared at the lake

"This is the moon lake?"

"You do not seem to like it?" Zamiel said noticing her disappointment.

"No its just......this was not how I imagined it to be., I mean after all the stories I've heard about it."

"Well, we can't judge everything by what we hear my love" Zamiel said going to sit by the river bank

"By the way my love, how did you imagine me to be? I mean after all the stories you've heard about me." Zamiel asked when she came to sit besides him.

"uhm..w-why do you ask" she asked looking a little bit flushed and he just shrugged

"I just wanted to know what you think of me now" he said staring at her. Renesmee bit her lip as she thought of what to say to him. Of course she has heard so many stories about the Royal Family of Dersheck they were know to be the most powerful and Ruthless. But Zamiel?... The stories she heard about him were terrifying. Whenever Darbie and Anna were talking about him they always said that he was known to be a merciless .But so far, she was seeing a different side of him.

"You're thinking a lot., so its that bad huh?" he said with a dry chuckle as he stared ahead

"Well, back at my kingdom people call you a,...... uhm."

"Beast?" he completed and she nodded slowly.

"But I don't think its true....I mean....." she started but paused when he looked away.

"You shouldn't worry about that, I'm not going to hurt you in any way" he said staring far into the sky.

"I know you're not going to hurt m....." Wait.... she stopped to think about his reply . Dloes that mean he's accepted what people think about him?, suddenly she started feeing sorry for him. she was about to encourage him when he spoke up.

"Do you want to know why its called the moon lake?"

"uhm., yeah"

"look" he said pointing at the lake and Nesme couldn't stop the gasp that escaped her lips. The reflection of the moon was on the lake and it was reflecting deep into the water. But that wasn't the best part of it. The lake was glowing, and the fishes seemed to like it because they started swimming towards the shore.

"oh my....." Nesmee said with giggle as they started swimming round her feet with their shiny skin.

"Zamiel., its beautiful"

"My mum loved this place., she'd come here with me all the time and we'll watch the moon together and look at the stars shining on the lake..."he said looking straight at the moon. Renesmee stared at him. He looked sad.

"She must have been amazing.....if I may ask, how did she die?" Nesmee asked and as soon as she did , the atmosphere changed

"She was murdered''
********************************************
So there you have it people I'm sorry it took so long to update but I'll try to be faster next time.
Hope you'll enjoy it 😁
Don't forget to Vote
Comment
And Share😘