The Tale of a Pirate and his Wall

He never really loved Ruth, only the dream of being with someone. She seemed to be the only option. He did at times, find himself holding a wishing gaze with the Pirate King, but that could never realistically happen.

        It was finally the eve of his 21st birthday, the sun was setting as he stared into the lengths of the sea that seemed to go on until you might as well just fall into space. There was suddenly a familiar and shrill voice behind him.

        "Oh Fredriiiiic!"

        "Oh what is it Ruth? Another octopus got into the cabin?"

         He felt her cold and rough hands take his arm. When they reach the deck, it's surprisingly well decorated. An exhilarating burst of senses rush through Fredric's mind. The whole crew jumps out from behind various crates, stools, barrels, and even out from under the cabin itself.

        "SURPRISE!" they all yell.

        "They remembered my birthday..." Fredric thought with a smile on his face. "I can finally be free..."

⚓︎     ⚓︎     ⚓︎

         He had finally made it, well- he and Ruth to be specific. He tried to get away from her but it was a right task.

        They had ventured far and long, and the moment they reached land, Fredric was so happy to be off the waving sea that he could kiss the ground. He drops to his knees and just before, he spots the most magnificent thing he's ever seen.

         "Is that? No, it can't be... a- a wall?" Fredric thought to himself excitedly, for he'd never seen a wall like this before. Sturdy and made out of, well, not withered wooden planks.

        He runs up to it, smitten and excited as he pushes over Ruth in the process, which earns him a shrill screech.

        "Oh lovely, lovely wall!" He calls out in song as he strokes it with his callused fingers. He hugs it and finally feels at home and in love.

        All of the sudden the wall creates the tall, outline of a person.

        "Lil Huddy!?" Fredric states, shocked and amazed.

        "It is I, baby gorl." Lil Huddy says with a smirk on his face, stepping out of the previously enclosed brick wall.

        Fredric notices a flash of metal in his eyes as he takes in the sight of Lil Huddy. A zipper, concealing the true figure inside the suit. Fredric takes the shiny zipper between his finger and thumb and slowly pulls it down.

       "The Pirate King??" Fredric exclaims with a look of confusion occupying his worn face.

        "Fredric, I love you!" the Pirate King declares.

        "Oh tis, oh tis a glorious thing to love the Pirate King!" Yells Fredric as he jumps into the King's arms.

         Ruth watched the scene unfold and runs back to the boat and into the ocean wailing. The Pirate King runs off into the sunset, Fredric in his arms. He really was in love with the wall all this time...

😩😖🫠😋😀😍😭😡😺👹🦗🦟🦗🦟🌈