Entoan x Ze

(Don't ask lol)

Entoan POV: This morning I got call that Dlive and chilled broke up I was im in shock chilled do that to Dlive. His my best friend but I love him too I fall for him when I first meet him but he was dating chilled when I meet him my heart drop. I feel so dumb,but in my mind he going broke up with chilled or they both get marry and have babies but this happen, than I here a sweet voice coming in bathroom its ze come out shower with bathrope he so cute but in my mind I can't have him as boyfriend or husband none those work I see me and Dlive getting marry and having babies I sigh. Than ze lay on bed and talk to me "what are you think about" he said than smile "you and me" I said and he smile at me and cuddle next to me and we fall asleep.
Xxxlxlxlxlxxxxxxxlxxllxlxlxllxlxllxxxlxlxlxxlxlxlxxlxlxlx)xlxlxlxlxlx0
Ze POV: today I'm going ask him to marry me or maybe not I don't love him that much to get marry or do I, I don't know I'm going ask him he thinking I got at the shower put on boxers go see his doing. "Oh Entoan what you doing" I said "nothing listening Freak On A Leash" he said "oh OK hun" I lay next to him and I ask him "what you thinking about" I said "you and me" he said than we fall sleep I'm going broke up with him tomorrow morning.
Next day
Entoan POV: I feel sick in my stomach I don't why its I see ze sleeping I get up to restroom and stand there and nothing than five minutes later I throw up "fuck" I said I stand up go to bed feeling better. I hope I'm not pregnant I think to myself I wait in minute than I'm going to the store to get a pregnancy test I'm not ready for this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------------------------------------------------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ze POV: I wake up from some throwing up it must be Entoan most likely his must be pregnant or his just sick I don't know I hope not I will break up with him if he his I won't I will take care of him.. No I most break up with him today or not fuck I'm so fuck up in head OK ze what to do, oh I can call chilled see what his doing. (Ring, ring) Hello chilled I said, "Oh hey buddy what up, how are you and Entoan." He said "we fine I'm sorry you break up with Dlive." I said "Nah its fine man he didn't love me and I didn't love him back." He said, "so what are you doing now I'm thinking breaking up with Entoan I don't love him no more I think I should call you later Chilled." I said ; I hung up and walk in to room see Entoan sleeping its almost 5:30 am its to damn to early to wake up I think need shower and watch TV and wait for Entoan to wake up I sigh and wait for him 4 hour later its 9:15 he woke up and go to bathroom I guessing his throwing up or going (lol) he take shower I hear it I'm getting ready he just got out the shower "Hey Entoan I need talk to you when you get out the bathroom." I said "OK gomma second" he said than I walk to living room and sit down.

I think good enough lol ~bloodrain1704