𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ⋇⋆ ✦ ⋆⋇ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"When I first met you, I never realized how much you would end up meaning to me."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ⋇⋆ ✦ ⋆⋇ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

2022
Han University

"I love you, Y/N."

The black-haired girl just blinked her eyes looking at the male in front of her.

"Good, I also love myself." She replied, turning. But her elbow was held making her eyes wide.

His expression showed irritation. At her wiggle, he looked down at her elbow before immediately changing his expression.

"Sorry, Y/N. Look, I think you need some time. I'll talk to you later. I hope you say 'yes'. Now, go." At his words, Y/N quickly ran away from the football ground.

Lee Jonny. Rich, Smart, good-looking boy & heart breaker of the university. He is just trash roaming around without recycling. He uses girls & breaks their hearts just for fun. Now, his target is Y/N.

Y/N is known as the goddess of innocence. She never dated any man. She avoided them & always focused on her studies. Jonny friends made a bet to make Y/N fall for him but Lee Jonny couldn't make her fall for him. He proposed twice but it's just a waste.

* * *

"Y/N, hold my mobile."

Sana put her mobile in Y/N's hand and her mobile started working properly again making Y/N flip her hair proudly. She tugs her hair strands behind her ear with her Index finger.

"See, I know, am a living lucky charm."

Y/N has been lucky. She can give life to anything. Maybe that's why Sweetie also lived his life again cause Y/N helped him when he was stray.

"It's good you have that 'lucky touch' on you cause it will always helps me." Sana said while using her mobile. It's lunchtime and they were in the cafeteria.

Y/N nodded and then thought for a moment before slamming the chopsticks on the table. "I can't anymore. I will do anything, just make Jonny leave my tail."

Mina looked at Y/N, "I have an idea."

Y/N lean on the table lazily asking, "What is it!?"

Mina smirked, "Tell him you have a boyfriend & you both are in a long-distance relationship."

Honestly, Mina didn't even understand what she just said, "Did I say that thing right!?" Mina whispered.