0.1

hello everyone im katy, enjoy the story (:
[1]
i was in english class. god, this was boring. i started to doze off a bit, but i felt a tap on my back. i turned around and saw my teacher, mr. minkus, tapping his foot angrily.
"ms. clayton, what did i just say?" oh shit. "uh, that's an easy one, mr. minkus. you said 'ms. clayton, what did i just say?' duh," mr. minkus was not amused, but the rest of the class was. i just blushed. just then, the bell rang and class was over. i quickly picked up my things and walked out of the classroom.

"mallory!!!" my friend, haley, screamed down the hallway. i stopped as haley caught up to me. "wanna go and grab a bite to eat?"
"sure," i replied.
we were headed towards the food court, but on the way we stopped to drop our books off in our dorm. did i mention that haley was my roommate?

anyways, in the food court, i picked up a cinnamon roll from the bakery and a cup of coffee. i watched as my best friend, with her small frame and brown hair, came and sat down next to me. god she's so pretty, i'm jealous.

i compared her to myself. she has brown hair with blue eyes and a tiny body. then myself, with brown hair, green eyes, and not so much of a tiny body. i mean, i'm skinny, but i had boobs and a butt, unlike haley. i feel bad when people talk about how tiny she is because i am one of the few people who know that she struggled with her weight in high school. it's a touchy topic for her and when people bring it up, she breaks down.

--

after our brunch, i headed back to the dorm and haley went to her math class. on my way back, i heard the familiar ping of my phone's ringtone. i typed in my passcode and tapped on the message app. hm, an unknown number? i opened the chat.

555-555-5555 : hey baby ;)
me : who is this?
555-555-5555 : you'll find out later, now do as i say.
me : what exacty do i have 2 do?

i didn't recieve a message back right away, so i clicked off my phone. i didn't have anymore classes today because it was thursday, so i changed into a big tshirt. i crawled into bed with my laptop to work on my essay. about 20 minutes in, my phone buzzed again..

555-555-5555
new imessage!

--------
aw hi everyone it's katy! obviously im starting a new story so i hope you guys enjoy it!
lots of love x
katy