0.2

hello its katy writing part 2. hope you guys enjoy! please leave comments and vote! tell me if i should continue

[2]

555-555-5555 :

new imessage

i grabbed my iphone off my bed and unlocked it with my thumbprint. i clicked on the message app and then on the chat.

555-555-5555 : i know your secrets. u have to do as i say

me : what secrets r u talking about?

555-555-5555 : you know exactly what im talking about

me : no i rly dont, please inform me of what "secrets" i have that you apparently know?

555-555-5555 : youll find out what i know later but for now..

i waited for his response. the "typing" bubble still lingered on my screen. what was he gonna have me do? i had no idea. as i waited for what seemed like an hour, i drifted off to sleep.

-

when i woke up, i had 4 messages from that number. i checked the time. 8:03. i decided to ignore the texts for now because i was going to be late for my first class.

i hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom. i started by turning on my straightener to 360 degrees. then, i brushed my teeth. after i finished, i grabbed my brush off the counter and went through my thick, brown hair once or twice. i picked up my straightener and ran through my hair with a few, quick strokes. i applied a small wing to my lids with eyeliner, brown eyeshadow on the outer part of my lid, and a few swipes of mascara.

then, i went over to my closet. i rummaged through my shelves, drawers, and racks of clothes to find something to wear. in the end, i decided on a pair of ripped, black shorts and a cheetah crop top. i paired it with my black hightop converse and some gold earrings.

-

once i finished, i checked my messages.

555-555-5555 : come to the party on the b-wing tmro night. ill text u throughout the night instructing u on what to do

555-555-5555 : hello??

555-555-5555 : baby whered u go?

555-555-5555 : i expect to c u at the party, or else.

after reading those messages, i got a little worried. i had to go to the party.
i wonder what kind of things he'll have me do..
but for now, i had to head to my first class.

-

sors for the short chapter!! its just filling in but i promise the next will be eventful & intense!

hope you enjoy!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!11
xoxo katy