Chapter Twenty-five

"Well," laughed Illia, "that's everything."
Maleena hummed in deep contemplation; she'd been pacing to and fro, nodding occasionally with her hand stroking her cheek.
Illia had spent many moments divulging her history as Lillian - which had been admittedly brief - and with Aski and Avy; she left her play with Ariel and Asha a secret.
She was seated on a soft bed with Aski toying a metal robin Maleena had instructed for their young or mentally incapacitated.
"Everything," Maleena whispered.
"Yes," answered Illia, as if knowing Maleena's true words. "Your husband rests safely."
Maleena shot her eyes towards her in a narrowed and furious glare; Illia's were soft, and compassionate, and Maleena's became one of gratitude.
She mumbled quietly, her hand covering her mouth; she then sat down in her chair across from Illia and said: "now I've to clean your mess - everything has fallen apart."
Illia nodded. "I'm sorry."
"I know," answered Maleena. Her eyes glowed a faint grey in Her scarce light which cast their small room in a haze of greys and whites.
"But first," she said, beckoning Illia over, "let us confirm your health."
Illia met her and, as before, Maleena's invasive touch plunged a searing dagger deep within her; Maleena's palm illuminated as before, now with Aski as a witness.
She'd crawled off of their bed and was taken so with Maleena's glory.
"Stand back, baby," said Illia with a muffled grunt.
Her organs sizzled; Maleena's palm searched her stomach; her fingers were nay strangers towards any stretch of flesh.
"Your organs feel well," mused Maleena. "Digestion is well, reproduction well, and, hmm..."
Maleena's voice trailed lightly before picking up again.
"We should speak about this privately."
She turned towards Aski and spoke gently, though patronizing naught: "Aski, would you mind a nurse fetching you for but a moment?"
Aski grumbled; she gazed up at Illia, who nodded in agreement for Maleena's request.
Aski mimicked.

Maleena then sent three loud knocks against her cabinet with her free hand. And, as if she'd been there to begin with, came a nurse opening her door quietly.
"Likivia," Maleena said, "would you care for Aski whilst Illia and I hold private discussions?"
Likivia nodded: she met Illia's gaze quickly, before averting hers and focusing on Aski's.
Brown hair with deep brown eyes, if Illia remembered correctly; and her eyes shone of a fear hidden deep behind an obvious veil of courage.
Her slim veil of starlight reflected off of her fair skin as she cooed Aski towards her.
"You adore that robin?"
Aski nodded.
"We can witness more out in the entrance," continued Likivia.
She held Aski's hand, and both took their leave - but nay before Aski turned and hugged Illia goodbye.
"Only several moments, baby," said Illia softly.
Likivia, with Aski returning, closed her door quietly, and allowed a rather deep, however expected quiet surround Illia and Maleena.
Maleena's hand was still pressed firmly against Illia's stomach: her bones glowed in a haze of glory.
"Tell me," she said. "Whom and why."
"What?" Asked Illia; she knew what Maleena was referring towards, yet was afraid of her reaction upon hearing Ash's name - even if Ash herself defended her innocence.
"It was Ash," Maleena answered. "You were completely pure before - save for your curse; and now you show that purity as but an empty socket: replaced with adoration for her."
Illia thought to refuse Maleena's truthful answer; she denied herself, though, and said: "yes. Some moons ago."
Maleena hummed; her hand moved slowly around her stomach; and Illia, with gritted teeth and low groans, endured her piercing violation of her body.
She believed Maleena to be enjoying herself: a form of punishment against all that she'd performed, or a lustful game of indulgence in holding Riverwalker's daughter in agony.
Maleena hummed again; she peered up at Illia; and Illia believed, in Her dim luminescence, that a smile formed on her lips.
"Well," said Maleena, "besides your purity being removed, you seem fit physically."
Illia breathed easy.
"Now stand still," Maleena whispered; she embraced Illia in a tight, yet trusting hold, and pressed her palm hard against her chest.
"Ow!" Illia gasped.
"Breathe," Maleena ordered.
Illia sucked in a sharp and painful lung full of air; her chest seized, and her heart beat quicker.
A fire consumed her ribs: each breath aided its hunger; every exhale burned her throat.
"Slowly," said Maleena harshly.
Illia shut her eyes; she focused on each breath, and tempted her rasps into cool, if nay hoarse, coughs.
Maleena's palm burned hotter: her fingers dug deeper into Illia's chest.
"Maleena," croaked Illia, "I can't -"
"Quiet," Maleena cooed, her voice now softer.
Illia felt the cold fingers of her free hand gently stroke her hair, her nails swimming ever so carefully down her brown locks, and up again, as if each pass were ebbing away her own agony.
She also sensed Maleena's sweet breath trickle down her ear: warm, yet pleasant, and nay the least violating as her medical examination - especially whilst cursed.