𝟐𝟒. ✭ 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ✭

Instead of pushing me away or telling me to stop, like I had originally thought Braxton was going to do, his hands fist in my hair as he deepens our kiss. His tongue pushes into my mouth in a delicious fashion as he takes control over the way our mouths work with one another. He's hungry, ravenous, just like I am. One would think he's desired me just as badly as I have him because all it took was one look at the man beneath me to know that I wanted to do the dirtiest things with him.

Wanting to feel all of this man, his bare skin against mine, I bring my hands to the edge of his shirt. I slip my fingers underneath, they still automatically when they brush against cold steel. I lean slightly back, pulling myself and hands away from him. His eyes dance over me, zeroing in on my chest while licking his lips. A strong arm wraps around my back, jerking my body forward until Braxton's mouth claims one of my nipples in his mouth. He sucks on the taught peak greedily, letting out a throaty growl of a noise as one of his hands smacks then palms my ass. I grind myself into him and am happy to be met with the friction of his erection. Threading my hands through his hair tightly I jerk his head back and away from me, which has him giving me a look that can only be described as dangerous.

"I want you," I roll my hips against him, "and me," another roll, "with a lot less clothing on. Preferably without any weapons either, unless you're into that sort of thing." He gives me a throaty chuckle before surprising me by standing up, taking me with him. I cling to his neck not wanting to fall to my death and ruin the mood.

"If you want me to get undressed then you're going to have to let go, you little koala bear."

"You're the bear not me." I let go of him and he drops me to my feet.

"I would beg to differ, little koala."

"I will not be called a koala during sexy times." He just shakes his head then removes his shirt, chucking it at me in the same way I'd done to him. I pull the fabric off of my face and toss it on the floor. "You know, the hostility is uncalled for."

"You seem like someone who could use a little hostility during 'sexy time'." He air quoted the last bit which has me grinning. Now that he's shirtless, I can finally appreciate just what I'd expected— an extremely fit and hot man. What I hadn't been expecting was the full chest piece that he had tattooed on him.

"For some reason I didn't think you'd be the tattoo type."

"Sorry to disappoint?"

"You're no disappointment." I close the space between us reaching out for his belt but pause. "I can't say I've ever had to take one of those off before." Referring to the tactical piece.

"You've never slept with any of the other guards?" He says it like it would be a surprise if I said no as he takes off the belt. He places it, along with the weaponry, on one of the lounge chairs.

"For your information, no, not that it's any of your business. I don't make it a habit of fucking my father's staff." Not intentionally that is, excluding the current situation I'm in and Jamie. "And I don't have to fuck you." I snapped the last bit out at him which has him arching a brow while undoing the button and zipper of his pants.

"No, you don't have to." He cups himself though his boxer-briefs, giving his dick a light squeeze. "But you want to." He's not wrong but the brat in me wants to play this game a little longer.

"Do I?"

"You tell me." He reaches inside of his underwear and strokes himself a few times and the sight makes me want to clench my thighs. "Do you?" He pulls himself out and the sight makes salivate. "Come here and show me if you do. Now." The authority in his tone has me stepping forward and grabbing his length from him. "That's what I thought." He leans down and claims my lips as I begin pumping him. He's velvety smooth in my grasp with the occasional vein, everything I have craved to touch. Those strong hands roam my body, following the curvature of my sides then my spine, grasping here and there before gripping in my hair again. He jerks my head back which has me arching slightly as he breaks our kiss. His viridescent gaze scours my body seeming to trail back and forth between my tits and eyes, all the while I continuously work him in my hand. Once that heated stare meets my own for longer than momentarily the ache in the pit of my stomach, between my legs, all over my entire body, becomes nearly unbearable. "You are going to fucking wreck me." The words were said in a throaty groan but the intensity of them, of the look he wore, hit me in rather unexpected ways, making my skin prickle with desire.