The Naked Truth

--------

You remembered why you hated car rides. When you got on the road, All you saw were trees and more trees, and no rest stop in sight. It was the first time you were going to stay at a hotel and be at the convention all weekend. You were glad you were going with your friend and her boyfriend. But what you didn't expect was being stuck in a car for so long, especially with your friend's brother who decided to come along as well.

Hoseok was a bit older than you and his sister. it was a few times that you had seen him. He was either out the door or he was sleeping but now that he was next to you, the truck of the car was damaged so all the suitcases were jammed into the backseat leaving both of you very close together. He was more handsome than you thought. You kinda regretted wearing shorts on the car ride. It was torture because your leg would brush against his making your pussy start to tingle. You would look at each other and you would start to blush.

Midway through the trip, you had fallen asleep on his shoulder. But you jerked awake when the car hit a bump in the road. Good thing he was asleep too.

After being on the road for who knows how long you finally arrived at the hotel. It was a very big place which had the convention on the bottom floor.

"I can't feel my legs!" You said getting out from the back seat. "I thought we were never going to arrive."

When all of you got your luggage in the room and got all settled in, all of you went downstairs to eat dinner.

~~~~

You hear your phone alarm go off. Still half asleep you move around, then slowly open your eyes. Yawning you reach for your phone to turn it off. It was already morning yet you didn't recall what happened last night. You do remember that you and your friend had gone to a bar to drink and you must have drunk too much. You groaned rubbing your head which was throbbing. Looking around you noticed that everyone else was gone. Then you remember that Mia was going to meet her other friends.

Why did I drink so much? You thought stretching your arms. Peeling the bedsheet away, you get up and walk to your suitcase. Since you weren't going to dress up today, you decided to wear something comfortable but you need to take a shower. Taking off your clothes you step into the bathroom to take a quick bath.

When you get out, You wrapped your body in the towel that your mom had packed for you. The problem was that she had to pick a towel that was for a small child. So it barely fitted your body. Since everyone left, you decide to get dressed in the room.

On the other side of the door, Hoseok searched his pockets trying to find his room key, he had forgotten his wallet in the room. When he finally found it, he opened the door carefully trying not to wake you up.

But upon entering the first thing he sees is you in a towel. He immediately is surprised to see you like this. You bend over to your suitcase, making your ass stick out. He felt himself become hard. How he wanted to take off that towel and just fuck you over that suitcase. He was feeling this way ever since the car ride.

You turn around and you let out a scream not expecting him to be standing there. Your heart was about burst out of your chest. What did he come back for?

"What are you doing here?" you asked trying to cover yourself which didn't work. It only showed off your body more. He couldn't stop staring at you. "I thought you were downstairs with the others." His gaze went up to your legs, he can see your pussy peeking out from under the towel.

"I...I came to get my wallet because I forgot it." He said nervously finally looking at your face. "I thought you were still sleeping. Are you feeling okay?" Damn, she must have noticed that I was looking too much. He thought.