My best friend knows

Sorry for not writing so long but here is chapter 2. Enjoy it ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Pov. Legoshi-

I closed my diary and hid it under my pillow. What I didn't know was that my best friend Jack, a golden retriever, saw how I hid it. I lay down to rest for another hour before the alarm rings for school. It always was like that, I never really sleep so I'm always a bit grumpy in the morning hours.

~time skip~
I woke up as someone touched my shoulder and looked at Jack who woke me up. "Jack....what is it....?" I asked sleepily and he laughed "You overslept again Legoshi, now get up." I groaned and got up, getting dressed up in the school uniform. "You coming too Jack?" He shock his head "No, I don't feel so good sorry Legoshi." I just nodded and walked out towards the first lesson.

-Pov. Jack-
I waited till I couldn't hear his steps anymore and took out his diary. I knew it's wrong but Legoshi is hiding something and when it's about a girl I as his best friend should know!
Opening the first page I looked at the text. I was slightly grinning as since he talked about how everyone was slightly scared that he would hurt them, especially in the drama club. I continue looking through the pages until I found something that shocked me. I started reading and dropped the book. "My best friend is gay and has a crush on the future beastar...." I was so shocked so I spoke out loud.

~after all the lessons and clubs~
-Pov. Legoshi-
I walked back into the room, day dreaming about the beautiful male so I didn't noticed Jack at first. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? I THOUGHT WE ARE BEST FRIENDS!!!!" Jack screamed at me and I jumped back, startled that the smaller one could be so loud. "W....what are you talking about?" I couldn't understand what my friend was on about.
"You are gay and you have a crush on Lou's!" He replied under tears. "Were you scared that I would push you away or something else?"
I was too shocked to say something until I looked down "It.... isn't normal for a carnivore and a herbivore to fall in love....and I bet he doesn't even like me...." I walked past Jack and sat on my bed "I'm your best friend you can trust me! Now tell me how you know that you want him." Jack just said and sat beside me. So I told him how I started to feel butterflies in my stomach and how I watched more movements and reactions to every little thing but also how I helped him and he helped me.
And that's how my best friend found out, because of his own curious nature towards the things I do. Because he worried that I could get hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's chapter two and I will try to work on a third chapter when I have time.
Vote and tell me if you like it <3