Chapter 1: what a way to start 

as Marybell awoken from her slumber a sunlight ray covered her face..she stretched her arms above her head before rubbing the sleep from her Jade green eyes, she pulled her duvet from her legs and got up as she trugged her way to her mirror she stared at her own reflection and internally cringed her once neat Aurburn hair now in frizzles her pale skin showed bags underneath her eyes she looked at her self feeling disstaste as she tasted her morning breath she's groaned as she heard delicate footsteps going towards her door " here we go" marybell grumbles annoyed already even tho her day has only just began " oh Princess it's time to rise" a delicate voice peeked from behind the door that must be Elizabeth she thought to herself Elizabeth has been her handmade since she was really the age of five she had seen her for thick and thin she took a deep sigh before opening her doors nodding as a way of saying good morning with no further words exchanged Elizabeth helps Maribel into a well fitted gown it was a light shade of sage with white lace in a small delicate baby pink rose sewed in her chest " why is there such a need to get so dolled up ?" Mirabelle questioned already annoyed with how careless the hairbrush seem to go through her hair as elizabeth tugged on it " why my dear your father has requested to see you, I do believe he has some important news to share" Marybelle Mearly sighs but is content after the nightmare it seems as she had finally got ready she looked at her maid in gratitude "thank you,you are excused" Elizabeth nodded before leaving Mirabelle is not looking forward to her day but nonetheless she put on her crown and her best award winning smile open the doors and made her way down to the grand haul she open the doors that seems way too big and made eye contact with her father the father was king James the eighth in her opinion there was far too many of them she made a silent promise to herself never name her child James no matter what the cost is she was getting sick of this no way will there be a king James the ninth she regain composure first looking at her father "good morning papa" she said minding her manners good morning my dear come come have a seat she ground but made her way to her throne just as she sat down and finally got comfortable someone busted through the doors.

" Who are you ?!, how dare you come in this Royal Court without being invited!!" king James boomed with a ferocious intent in his voice

"áñłírk vēæœn stæ" A gruff voice boomed meeting his volume Maribel terrified she'd been expecting anything today but not this..

"he says where i belong"