Rolli x Reader

Writing as Rolli

Writing as Rolli

Plot
The Berlin Festival was on and going,
and you bump into a certain
blonde headed boy

3rd Person
They/Them Pronouns

The Berlin Festival was going on as everyone was crowding around the place. Stomping on people, children stealing snacks at the concession stand, then There's Y/N waiting in line to get on the Ferris wheel it's been hours and the line has barely even moved "oh my god, Das nervt!" Y/N finally reached their limit as they got out of the line and walked away looking behind them to see if the line moved any while they  were out of their spot she bumped into someone.

The person They bumped into fell to the ground "Oof!" They shouted, it was a blonde male with blue eyes and a interesting clothing style he had bumped into. He rubbed his head as he looked at who he had bumped into.. the sudden "being bumped into" business had shocked him, so he needed a second to get his thoughts together.

"Oh mein Gott!! I am so sorry!" They said lifting their hand towards him and waited to see if he would take their hand "are you hurt any? Do you need a bandage?" As they shuffled through their bag with the other hand.

He mumbled to himself in German before he took their hand and got up "Nein, Nein.." He replied softly, he did truly appreciate their help once he got his head wrapped around this!

"I am so sorry again! I'll leave you alone now" they zipped up their bag and threw it back over their shoulder as they started walking away.

"No! You don't have to go, it's fine." Rolli reached out, attempting to reassure the person.

They turned around "are you sure? It seemed like you were pretty annoyed when you fell"

"I was just.. distracted." The male explained "I'm Rolli." He finally introduced himself, throwing on a smile.

"I'm Y/N" they smiled back bringing their arm out hoping for a hand shake

Rolli smiled before lightly shaking the others hand "Nice to meet you, it's a nice name you have." He complimented with a light chuckle.

"Hehe thanks" Y/N chucked at the complement "I was in the Farris wheel line for Hours! Is there anything else fun to do?"

"Yeah! We have the Karussell (Carousel) and some others." He nodded

"Well Um- if you're not busy or waiting for someone else would you like to go with me?" As they nervously smiled

From the question, light blush appeared across his face. But he nodded "Ja, natürlich! (Yes, of course!)"

They smiled "Juhu! Let's see if it's this way" they grabbed his hand and started walking

Rolli smiled before he walked along with them, going silent for a while.

Y/N was trying to think of something to spark up a conversation when they got an idea "say what do you do in your free time?"

"Not much." He shrugged, looking around The Berlin Festival as he walked with them. "But, we can do something together!" He added with a grin

"I mean we are going on a ride together.. but hey you're pretty cu- cool! maybe we should hang out sometime outside of the festival. I'm free almost everyday!"

Rolli instantly raised an eyebrow once he heard their mess up, but didn't talk about that..
y e t . "And that's great!"

Y/N nervously laughed hoping he didn't notice the mess up as they finally made it to the Carousel. Thank god, it was getting awkward for Them.

"Ah, here we are!" The male chirped, examining the large carousel that was in front of him.

"Woooo hoooooo! And the line isn't even that long! So we'd be on this
together in no time!"

"The festival was really full this year!" Rolli said as he stepped into the line with Y/N

"Yeah it seems pretty full! But this is actually my first time being in the Berlin festival, I'm not from here" Y/N smiled

"Oh, really? Where are you from then?" He asked, now seeming quite interested and curious.

"Im from (insert place) my family moved here it was affordable" they chuckled "but so far it's been a great place"

"It's really peaceful here, honestly." Rolli nodded "Und das gefällt mir. (And I like that.)"

"Ich auch" Y/N smiled as it was finally their turn to go on the carousel. Y/N got on one of the horses as their was an empty horse next to them

Rolli chuckled as he hopped onto the other empty horse that was by Y/N.

The carousel started to spin as the music started to play "weeeeee" Y/N said sarcastically as it was going really slow and they giggled

He laughed softly at Y/N's sarcasm as he wondered if this would go faster or not

"I honestly thought this would go faster than it is right now"

"Ehehe.. same." Rolli nervously chuckled as he looked back at Y/N

By the time that slow ass ride was finished it was getting dark.

He looked up at the sky and sighed "Huh.. dark already?"

"Yeah i guess the carousel was that slow" Y/N chuckled

Rolli let out a giggle at Y/Ns reply, then he turned back to face them.

Y/N faced him too and gave a wide grin

"You are pretty great I'll admit." He smiled softly

"Aw! Thanks you too!" They lightly blushed

"I'm glad we met.. from being bumped into." Rolli chuckled

"and I'm glad I got out of that line in just the right time!" Y/N got off the horse and put their bag back on their shoulders "well.. I'll see you next time!"

"I'll see you next time, too!" He chirped before he began to walk away.