BIO (Updated)

Name: Maximilian Jones

Nickname: Max, Invisible Man

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Species: Human (Mutant)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual/Straight

Birthday: March 19th

Appearance: outfit

(Should he get a X-Men suit. Though when he wears it, it can turn invisible aswell.)

(Because lights hurt his eyes

(Because lights hurt his eyes.)

)

Eye Color(s): Blue but no

Hair Color: Black but no

Hair Style(s): IDFK

Skin tone: Just no. He can't get a tan.

Body type: Lean Muscular

Height: 6'3

Weight: 210

Personality: Transparent, lol. You'll see.

Backstory: He was born into a family of machenics. His Father and Grandfather taught him how to fix cars and a lot of other stuff. That is until his father died when he was 12. His Dad was crushed by a car and his Grandfather died when he was 11 of old age. His Mother was a teacher at a local Highschool and taught him stuff since he was younger. So he was always ahead of his class. But after his Father died his Mother spiraled into a depression and she fired on a count of a mental break. His Mother was taken to a mental asylum after she tried to kill him. Because of all the emotion and stress he was under because of the last few years he awakened his Mutation. For a little while being invisible was fun but it got boring quickly. He fell into a bored depression not doing much except lay around. When he was hungry he would still food. He'd basically still anything he needed. He felt bad at first but it felt normal after a little bit. So ever since he's been basically doing whatever he wants. Breaking in wherever he wants. Sometimes he went to the gym and others the library. He read a lot of books and worked out a lot. But when no one knows you existed life gets really boring.

Fear(s): Not being seen, lol.

Powers and Abilities:

Invisibility: He can't be seen by the naked eye. But he can be seen by infrared and stuff like that.

Enhanced Condition

Slight Healing Factor: He can heal a couple times faster than normal humans. Though it could be more.

Mechanic Expertise

(Along with plumbing and other household stuff.)

Welding

Decent Hand-to-Hand Combat

Ect...

(He learned how to do alot of stuff through books. Though he never graduated highschool not to mention 7th grade.)

Blood type: A+

Scars: What does it matter?

What should he be part of?